- 56 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 2 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Nick Shapiro, a campaign spokesman said: "The girls have started their own research, but no decisions have been made".
So, now the question is which breed of dog will inhabit the White House in 2009? The Clintons had a goofy brown Labrador Buddy and George Bush had a Scottish terrier Barney, which he famously dropped once near his chopper.
On Wednesday, the American Kennel Club posted a puppy poll to assist in the girl's hunt. AKC spokesperson Lisa Peterson's advise - " The first rule when deciding to get a dog is making sure you pick the right breed for your lifestyle."
So the Obama's will have to first get an allergy friendly dog, as there are allergy issues in the household. That rules out hairy breeds. The finalists according the poll however, were a hairy one - Bichon Friese (a French breed that lives long and is really tiny), a soft-coated Wheaten Terrier (a very hairy one that looks more like a fur ball) and third, a miniature Schnauzer.
Clearly those who voted liked tiny breeds. A lab or retriever or German Shepherd featured nowhere on the list. Dog lovers still have a chance to cast their votes. The results are to be forwarded to the Obama's on August 19th.
Who will be the first pet. It is so important you know. Will Obama pick a cuddly-wuddly dodo? Or, will he go for a sensible sturdy beast? These are subtle signs of how the presidency will shape up in the next four years.