- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 2 hrs ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 5 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News RRB Group D Jobs 2022: Phase 5 CBT exam admit card to be out today, details here
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Scuffle Ensues On Day 1 Of The Show Between Nimrit Kaur And Archana Gautam
- Automobiles Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- Education CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 Answer Key, Response Sheet, Question Paper Out; Challenge Till October 3
- Sports UFC Vegas 61 results and recap: Yan Xiaonan edges out Mackenzie Dern in her first main event
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Professional drycleaning may look like a luxury to some but for others who understand its benefits, they know it well that it is a necessity. Depending on the type of clothing, their maintenance also varies. Therefore, washing them at home can ruin the fabric forever. However, not all pieces of clothing requires dry cleaning, but there are some of them for which it is essential to maintain its beauty. Scroll down the article to more about the clothing items that has to be drycleaned in every six months to maintain its quality.
We can easily wash ordinary clothes with any detergent at home, but to protect expensive suits from damage caused by detergent and water, we get them dry cleaned. This will maintain the shine of the suit and the fitting will remain intact. With extra care, these piece of clothing will stand the test of time.
Yes, you read it right, we are talking about the mattress of your bed, which if not cleaned on time can lead to many serious diseases. If may go unnoticed in some houses, but mattresses get dirty very quickly. Any kind of allergy or infection can occur due to the dust on them. Therefore, dry cleaning is the right way to keep it clean. Therefore, it will last for a long time.
If you want to keep the sofa kept in your living room as new for years, then you must get it cleaned regularly. Sofa sets cannot be washing with detergent and water and it can cause harm to the expensive fabric and ruin it forever. Getting the sofa dry cleaned also reduces the risk of bacteria and infection and ensure it looks good as a new one.
Curtains installed in the house not only enhance the beauty of our house but they also prevent the harmful rays of the Sun from coming inside the house. If the curtains are light and their fabric is not going to be damaged, then they can be easily washed at home, but some curtains have such fabric that detergent can damage them. The color of the curtains may also fade.
5. White cloth
We all have a white outfits in our wardrobe. Cotton white clothes are very comfortable in the summer season. Sweat stains can completely spoil the look of the clothes in this season. Also, we should be more careful while washing white clothes because if the color of any other cloth gets on it, then it is very difficult to remove it. Dry cleaning of white clothes adds to their shine.
- improvementHow To Get Rid Of Stains, Mold And Grime On Bathroom Tiles
- gardeningTulsi, Money Plant, Bamboo: 6 Best Indoor Plants For The Home According To Vastu
- home n gardenHow To Check Your Gas Cylinder Level With A Wet Cloth Trick
- improvement6 Ways to Make Your Apartment Feel Airy During Summers
- improvement5 Expert Tips To Keep The House Cool In The Scorching Summer
- gardeningHow To Choose House Plants: 4 Expert Tips
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale 2022: Buy Best Kitchen And Home Appliances Before The Sale Ends
- offer of the dayAmazon Great Indian Sale 2021: Up To 50% Off On Must-Have Kitchen Appliances
- gardeningLove Plants In the Balcony? 8 Tips For Balcony Gardening At Home!
- decorHome Decor: 16 Tips To Make Your Small Room Look Bigger!
- home n gardenMiss World Manushi Chhillar Opens Up On Her Terrace Garden Plans And Growing Fruits And Vegetables
- decorChristmas 2020: Beautiful Home And Garden Decoration Ideas That You Can Try