- 24 min ago Ways To Cultivate Gratitude In Time Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 15 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 15 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 16 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: India vs Belgium Men's Hockey Semifinal: Hendrickx hat-trick destroys Men in Blue 5-2
- News Lack of monitoring those in home isolation may have triggered COVID-19 cases in Kerala
- Movies Shibani Dandekar Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Farhan Akhtar; Says 'The Topic Hasn't Come Up Yet'
- Finance Buy These 3 Stocks, India’s Top Broking House Sharekhan Says
- Technology Flipkart Independence Day Big Saving Days Sale: Offers On Smartphones, Electronics, Gadgets And More
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
We all love to enter into a fresh and clean bathroom in our house, don't we? However, this cleanliness is not a magic. You need to develop the habit of cleaning your bathroom every day.
No matter whether you are running out of time or whatever excuse you have, when it comes to keeping your bathroom clean, you must keep a few important points in your mind. It is said that health is where cleanliness is and it starts with your bathroom itself.
Following are a few habits that you must include in your daily routine to keep your bathroom sparkling and glowing at all times, take a look:
Always Empty Your Trash Can
Make it a point to empty your trash can every day because if the garbage in it piles up, it can result in a strong foul odour in your bathroom.
Even tiny bits of garbage can sometimes give out a foul smell in your bathroom. So, make sure to empty the trash can daily to keep your bathroom tidy always.
Always Remember To Turn On The Exhaust Fan
In order to keep the air in your bathroom fresh every time you use it, just make sure to switch on your exhaust fan. Before leaving, remember to turn it off.
Try to Multitask
Instead of wasting a lot of time in gazing at yourself in the mirror, you can do something creative while brushing your teeth.
Try swirling water all over your sink while cleaning your mouth, so that there are no toothpaste clumps after you have done brushing. Thereafter, you can use fresh water to give the sink a final rinse. This way, your sink will remain clean every morning.
Spray Your Shower Walls After A Bath
After having a refreshing bath, won't you be able to take a couple of minutes to clean the surrounding walls? A mixture of water and vinegar works wonders in cleaning the shower walls.
So, make sure to spray your shower walls with this magical mixture, every time you take a shower. Brushing away the extra moisture daily saves your time in cleaning your bathroom later.
Don't Ignore Your Shower Head
Just before retiring to bed, soak your shower head in vinegar. You will see a sparkling shower head the next morning.
Borax And Vinegar Is The Perfect Combo For Toilet Stains
Do you have stains in your toilet? Don't worry, here is a perfect remedy for you. Take about 3 cups of vinegar and pour it in your toilet.
Wait for a second and scrub away all the ugly marks using the toilet brush. The result - a sparkling toilet! Similar effect can be achieved with borax powder as well.
Apply borax powder on all the unwanted stains and leave it for around 30 minutes. Thereafter, flush your toilet to get an all-new sparkly fresh toilet.
Keep A Clothes' Hamper In Your Bathroom
Some people have a tendency to throw their clothes on the bathroom floor. This makes the entire bathroom look very messy all the time.
Therefore, make sure to keep a clothes' hamper in your bathroom and make a rule that everyone should put their clothes in the hamper alone. This way, your bathroom floor won't be piled up with dirty clothes and will look clean all the time.
Use A Bathroom Squeegee For Your Tub
Clean your tub with a squeegee every time you finish your bath. Making this a daily habit would help you prevent mildew and bacteria build-up in the tub.
You can use the squeegee on the shower glass walls and doors as well. This will help cease the build-up of calcium deposits and water stains.