- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News MHA takes control over police postings in Jammu and Kashmir
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Imagine a world without ironing. How blissful each of us and our life would be? Ironing clothes on an everyday basis can take away half of one's life, which is why we at Boldsky suggest that you take a look at some of these magical tricks that we have lined up for you today, which involves wrinkle-free clothes.
If you gracefully follow these five rules of home improvement, there is no chance of seeing a wrinkle on any of your clothing. These five steps have to be followed right after you place the clothes in the machine for a wash. The method of washing your clothesalso depends on how the fabric will look after it has been washed.
Therefore, segregating the clothes by removing the delicates from the rough fabrics is ideally the best and a first move that you should make to avoid wrinkles. Here, in this article, there are simple steps to avoid getting your favourite attires ruined.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at some of the simple and easy non-mind-boggling ways to help prevent wrinkles on your lovely clothes:
The After-Wash Trick:After washing the delicates and rough fabrics separately, you must carefully dry them on the clothes line. While drying them out, don't wring the clothes to remove the excess water. Just as it is, place them on the clothes line.
Blow Dry Your Attires:If necessary and if you see any wrinkles on the clothes while it is drying up, blow dry the area with hot air and press the wrinkle out with the palm of your hand. You need to press it out when the cloth is hot or warm. This little trick can give you wrinkle-free clothes.
How About Flat Ironing?:Flat ironing is another way to press out the wrinkles, without using an iron box. All you need to do is to use a hair straightener or iron to flatten the wrinkled area.
Hang It Up:One of the best tricks to have wrinkle-free clothes is to rinse the piece of cloth in a bucket of cold water and while removing it, don't wring it. Simply place it on a plastic hanger and allow it to dry under the sunlight.
Fold Them Neatly:Fold the clothes neatly after they are completely dry. The way you fold the cloth is also important, as it can leave behind deeper wrinkles. So, depending on the fabric, know which one needs to be folded and which one requires to be hung in your cupboard.