- 12 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams Their Video Removal From TikTok: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- Technology Realme Buds Air Price In India Revealed: How To Get Rs. 400 Discount
- Movies Lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Planning To Tie The Knot In Kashmir? Read Details Here
- Finance Jagran Prakashan Shares Fall After Fixing Buy-Back Price
- Sports India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I: Preview, Dream11 prediction, fantasy tips, probable XI, TV timing
- News Citizenship bill patently unconstitutional, battleground to shift to SC, says Chidambaram
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
It is very difficult to find a person who has no problem with bugs.
Their nasty deeds are reasons for allergies, rashes, asthma and many more illnesses.
Cockroaches are one of those harmful bugs that enter into your house, multiply their numbers rapidly and make your life miserable.
You may think that you live in a well-furnished flat and, therefore, don’t need any tips to protect your house from those pesky roaches. However, you're wrong there, my friend.
These little devils can enter your room from anywhere and create lots of hazards in your life. So, how to protect your house from cockroaches?
You can inform the pest control to clean your house from cockroaches, but they can’t guarantee that these harmful bugs won’t return ever.
Pesticides are an easy solution to kill the cockroaches. But, the smell almost kills you too. So, are there any natural ways of how to protect your house from cockroaches?
Yes, definitely there are. Follow some of the natural tips to protect your house from cockroaches. Before that, you should check out the entrance area for any cracks and seal it well.
Now, start to find the area of their infestation and kill them completely. Here are some easy tips to protect your house from cockroaches.Have a look:
1.Hot Sauce Spray:
How to protect your house from cockroaches? Follow this easy trick. Take 2 teaspoons of hot sauce and mix it with water. Now, pour it into a spray bottle. Spray this concoction on the areas where you've seen cockroaches. Always wear a mask and gloves, as you're working with a pepper spray.
Are you completely irritated with the repeated invention of bugs like cockroaches? Buy cedar balls, blocks or chips and place those on the areas where you see cockroaches. This tip will not only deter cockroaches, but will also help you to get rid of any kind of other bugs.
Are you looking for effective tips to protect your house from cockroaches? Then mothballs are an easy solution. Cockroaches don't like the smell of mothballs. Place those under your sink, behind the furniture, inside your cabinet, etc. Mothballs are not good for human too. So, keep food items away from these.
Want tips on how to protect your house from cockroaches? Consider this a useful one. You must have these leaves in your kitchen. Otherwise, buy it from any spice store. Keep a sachet full of bay leaves inside your cabinet and other areas. Cockroaches don't like the smell of bay leaves either.
If you look for the ingredients of cockroach killers, you'll see this as the main ingredient. This oil makes cockroaches suffocated and die. Spray mint oil on the areas of their dwellings. Besides, it is also safe for kids and pets.
6.Get Rid Of Cardboards:
When you think of how to protect your house from cockroaches, get rid of all the waste cardboards in your house. Cardboards are the main dwelling places of cockroaches and they are an ideal breeding place too. Therefore, remove all the unwanted furniture from your house and set it on fire.
7.Keep Your Home Clean:
This is the most important thing that you should do to keep your house free from bug invasion. Clean your kitchen every day and don't pile up dirty utensils in the sink with leftovers. Seal the floor or wall cracks and repair window panes to stop these bugs from entering.