- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 14 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 18 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- News Bengal lockdown: Shootings of TV serials, films to halt from today
- Movies Khiladi: Ravi Teja-Arjun Sarja’s Action Thriller To Get A Direct OTT Release?
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Sports Djokovic denies spirited Sonego to set up Nadal final in Rome
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition With 65W Charging Launched: Coming To India?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Does your kitchen smell disgusting after you are done with all the cooking? Well, it should! To get rid of this foul or stale smell, there are simple home remedies that you can follow.
These remedies will not only drain out the cooking stale smell, but will also leave your home smelling fresh and nice 24/7.
According to experts, it is said that spices are the best ingredients to place in the home to ward off the foul smell in the home; and a perfect item to keep in the home is a bowl of potpourri.
On the other hand, you can try out this simple trick. All you need to do is to brew a cup of cinnamon tea and while drinking it, take a stroll through the house to spread the rich odour of the cinnamon tea to each corner.
The other cheap ingredient to use to get rid of the kitchen smell is orange peel. Boiling orange peels along with a handful of spices like cinnamon and cardamom can work like magic.
The rich flavour that emits from the pot will instantly lift-up your senses. So, here are some of the best and natural remedies to remove kitchen smells. So, take a look at these tricks to make your home smell good!
Orange Peel Water: In a bowl, add one cup of water. As the water boils on a low flame, add orange peels to the pot. Let the peels boil for about 2 minutes, and then add in the cinnamon. You can also add cardamom too, but it is wise to use just one of the spices along with the peels.
Get The Toast To Absorb The Smell: It is said that toast helps to absorb the foul smell from the kitchen. So, the next time your kitchen smells bad, don't forget to toast a slice of bread to help get rid of the foul smell.
The Trick With Baking Soda: Baking soda is a perfect ingredient to place in the kitchen while cooking. Baking soda absorbs the acid in the air that is emitted while you are cooking. Therefore, helping to get rid of the nasty or burnt smell.
Lemon Water: If your fridge smells bad, all you need to do is to place a bowl of lemon water in the fridge for 10 minutes. After the duration, replace the water and see the smell disappear in your fridge.
Sugar Soap: Do your fingers smell of stale fish after you have consumed seafood? If yes, the only way to get rid of the smell is to massage the palms of your hands with some sugar before washing them with a mild soap. Sugar helps to remove the smell from the palms of your hands.
Vinegar To Drain Out Smoke: Vinegar too is another ingredient that helps to remove bad smell from the kitchen. White vinegar can be placed in the kitchen and one piece of fresh cinnamon can be dropped into the bowl. Both these ingredients when combined help to draw out the nasty odour from your home and kitchen.