- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Do you feel bad to kill those tiny and and, at the same time, annoying kitchen ants? Well, if you do, we have a list of home remedies that you can use to distract the ants with, in order to get rid of them.
These home remedies contain acidic properties that will drive away the ants in an instant. All you need to do is to sprinkle your kitchen with these ingredients, and in half an hour's time, you will see that the line of ants has disappeared.
On the other hand, since these ingredients are ever so powerful, they have the ability to also get rid of other pests in the kitchen.
Roaches, lizards and even flies can also be prevented if these home remedies are sprinkled on your kitchen floor and on the table or counter tops.
So, every night before you sleep, sprinkle any of the below-mentioned ingredients when you see these pests crawling; and in the next morning, you will see a cleaner and ant-free kitchen.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at these awesome home remedies that help get rid of kitchen ants:
Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is a powerful ingredient that you can use to drive away the little pests from your kitchen. All you need to do is to squeeze out the juice of a lemon, add one tablespoon of salt to the juice and shake the mixture. Now, spray the lemon juice in the areas where the ants dominate. You will soon see the ants feeling drowsy. This little trick will get rid of the problem for good.
Cinnamon Powder: The hot spice is the perfect remedy to treat and keep kitchen ants at bay. In the night before going to bed, sprinkle the cinnamon powder near the nest of the ants or the burrow. In the morning, you will see an ant-free kitchen.
Pepper Powder: Pepper powder is just as good as cinnamon powder. However, to use pepper powder, you need to add one tablespoon of pepper powder to 1 cup of hot water. Now, when you catch sight of the kitchen ants, spray this ingredient directly over it. This little remedy will get rid of the problem for good.
Boiling Water: To one cup of boiling water, add one tablespoon of salt and chilli powder. When the water is still hot, throw it at the burrow or the hole from where the ants seem to appear. This remedy will kill the kitchen ants instantly.
Vinegar: Black vinegar is stronger and a much better remedy to drive kitchen ants away. To prevent ants from invading your kitchen, simply spray black vinegar over the ants. The little creatures resent the smell and the taste of vinegar, which thus drives them away.