- 40 min ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 2 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 5 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- Automobiles Ford India Hikes Prices Of All Its Models: Ford Endeavour, Figo, Aspire, Ecosport Prices Increased
- Movies Anupamaa Actor Ashish Mehrotra's Father Passes Away; Rupali Ganguly, Kunal & Other Celebs Mourn His Loss
- Finance Now Book A 5 Kg Indane Gas Cylinder Without Address Proof, Here’s How
- News BBMP appoints Namma Bengaluru Foundation as official partner in largest vaccination drive
- Sports IPL 2021: Knee injury rules T Natarajan out of tournament, spotlight once again on NCA
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Do you feel bad to kill those tiny and and, at the same time, annoying kitchen ants? Well, if you do, we have a list of home remedies that you can use to distract the ants with, in order to get rid of them.
These home remedies contain acidic properties that will drive away the ants in an instant. All you need to do is to sprinkle your kitchen with these ingredients, and in half an hour's time, you will see that the line of ants has disappeared.
On the other hand, since these ingredients are ever so powerful, they have the ability to also get rid of other pests in the kitchen.
Roaches, lizards and even flies can also be prevented if these home remedies are sprinkled on your kitchen floor and on the table or counter tops.
So, every night before you sleep, sprinkle any of the below-mentioned ingredients when you see these pests crawling; and in the next morning, you will see a cleaner and ant-free kitchen.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at these awesome home remedies that help get rid of kitchen ants:
Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is a powerful ingredient that you can use to drive away the little pests from your kitchen. All you need to do is to squeeze out the juice of a lemon, add one tablespoon of salt to the juice and shake the mixture. Now, spray the lemon juice in the areas where the ants dominate. You will soon see the ants feeling drowsy. This little trick will get rid of the problem for good.
Cinnamon Powder: The hot spice is the perfect remedy to treat and keep kitchen ants at bay. In the night before going to bed, sprinkle the cinnamon powder near the nest of the ants or the burrow. In the morning, you will see an ant-free kitchen.
Pepper Powder: Pepper powder is just as good as cinnamon powder. However, to use pepper powder, you need to add one tablespoon of pepper powder to 1 cup of hot water. Now, when you catch sight of the kitchen ants, spray this ingredient directly over it. This little remedy will get rid of the problem for good.
Boiling Water: To one cup of boiling water, add one tablespoon of salt and chilli powder. When the water is still hot, throw it at the burrow or the hole from where the ants seem to appear. This remedy will kill the kitchen ants instantly.
Vinegar: Black vinegar is stronger and a much better remedy to drive kitchen ants away. To prevent ants from invading your kitchen, simply spray black vinegar over the ants. The little creatures resent the smell and the taste of vinegar, which thus drives them away.