- 22 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 47 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 56 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- Technology Airtel Confirms Mobile App Security Flaw Exposed User Data Of Millions
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
We all have a favorite pair of jeans, don't we? Well, don't you wish that you could hold on to that pair of jeans forever?
If you don't want to let go of your favorite jeans, you need to learn the art of looking after it. It is said that washing your jeans often can make the fabric tear easily, it can also make them fade which means your jeans will soon look shabby and old.
If you want to care for your jeans, you need to make sure that you are using the right detergent as well as the right type of wash. Since the fabric is rough and tough, people always make a mistake of washing jeans under high temperatures or in hot water.
Using these kinds of methods to wash your jeans will only make them look old and worn out. Today, we give you a list of hacks and ways to prevent your jeans from turning old. By following these simple tips, you will be able to keep those branded pairs of jeans with you for a very long time.
So, take a look at these tips and steal them right away:
Washing Tip: If you want the colour not to bleed and to prevent it from looking shabby, it is advisable to wash the jeans inside out. This trick if followed will make your jeans last long.
Shape Up: Most of the time when jeans are washed, it somehow runs out of shape and loses its quality. To prevent your jeans from losing it's shape, close the zip and button up the denims to protect the shape.
Double Check Those Pockets: If you want to look after your jeans, this is one tip to always keep in mind. Before you dump the denims into the washing machine, double check the pockets. If there is tissue in the pockets, when washed, the paper will stick to the denim, thus affecting the quality of the fabric, making it look drab.
Never Bleach Them: If you are tired of your denims colour, don't bleach it. By bleaching the denims you are only spoiling the fabric and thus this aids in making your jeans look old, in a short while.
The Sunlight: We all make this mistake, of drying the denims under the sharp rays of the sun. The sun's rays will damage the fabric and thus make the colour fade faster too. To protect the colour of your denims, make sure that you turn the jeans inside out and then dry it out in the sun.