- 59 min ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 13 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 17 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Beats Anupamaa To Grab First Place; Taarak Mehta In Top 5
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Sports Juventus 3-2 Inter: Cuadrado scores twice as Bianconeri keep top-four hopes alive
- News Covid-19 vaccine: India to have 51.6 crore doses by July, says Harsh Vardhan
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition With 65W Charging Launched: Coming To India?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Cleaning your kitchen can make your home feel happier. It is said that if you keep your kitchen clean, you can avoid all types of insects and pests from destroying your humble abode. To keep your kitchen clean, there are certain rules you need to simply follow on a daily basis.
Cleaning your kitchen after cooking is important. Discarding all those peels and throwing away the garbage, before it piles up can avoid a lot of problems.
Also Read: How To Grow Green Onions In Kitchen
On the other hand, it is necessary to clean your kitchen slab, the stove, the microwave and other items that you use every day.
Using home or natural ingredients like lemon juice and baking soda to clean your kitchen is simply the best. They are inexpensive and affordable; and most of all, these are readily available too.
So, what are you waiting for, take a look at some of the best ways in which you can keep your kitchen clean and some of the most important things you should keep clean 24/7:
Cleaning Kitchen Slab: After you are done with your cooking swipe your kitchen slab clean. You need to use a soft cloth and a homemade detergent, like lemon juice to remove the odour and the stains from the slab.
Cleaning Gas Stove: The gas stove too needs to be cleaned every day. If you happen to spill anything on the stove while cooking, wipe the food from the stove immediately. This will avoid food stains from destroying the look of your stove.
Also Read: Tips For Decorating Your Kitchen With Plants
Cleaning Microwave: The microwave should be cleaned as soon as you use it. This will avoid the aroma from clinging on to your microwave as well as, it will get rid of the oil splutters too. Use a soft cloth that contains baking soda and salt to clean the microwave.
Cleaning The Sink: After doing the dishes, throw a little rock salt into the sink. Pour black vinegar over the salt, and using a brush, gently brush the sink. The vinegar will remove the foul odour and the salt will remove the stains.
Cleaning The Dishes: Never let your dishes lie in the sink overnight, as this will spoil your fine dishes. Wash them immediately after you've used them.