- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 9 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Cleaning that toilet bowl can be tiresome, especially if you want it to sparkle bright. To clean a toilet bowl, there are a lot of chemically based products that you can use that are available in the market.
Though these products give you a decent look after using it, at some point of time, they tend to make the toilet bowl colour fade away or become discoloured.
Therefore, to prevent this problem, it is best to always opt for natural ingredients that will have no effect of discolouring the toilet bowl.
According to experts, regular use of these ingredients will only make your toilet look brand new. On the other hand, the aroma that is released from these ingredients will make your toilet smell fresh for long.
So, if you're planning to scrub that bowl and clean it, we think you should use some of these simple, inexpensive natural ingredients to clean the toilet.
You can also rinse the toilet with a bottle of aerated drink (coco cola), as it will give out a better look after you've cleaned the entire place. So, what are you waiting for?
Take a look at how you can use these 5 awesome ingredients to make that toilet bowl look clean and appear bright:
Flush your toilet clean. After 10 minutes, brush the toilet with a brush and then pour one glass of vinegar into the toilet bowl. Allow the vinegar to sit in the bowl for 15 minutes. Now, brush the toilet bowl again and this time, brush every inch of the bowl in a brisk manner. Flush the toilet when done.
Baking Soda & Vinegar
Before you go to bed at night, sprinkle two tablespoons of baking soda in the toilet bowl. Allow it to stay overnight. The next morning, flush your toilet thrice. Then, add half a cup of vinegar into the bowl, brush it well with the toilet brush. This combination of ingredients will remove any toilet stain in the bowl.
Lemon Juice & Borax
Lemon is one of the perfect fruits that you can use to clean just about anything in your home. To make your toilet bowl sparkle white, pour 1 cup of borax into a bowl. Now, add the juice of 2 lemons to the borax. Mix the ingredients to make a thick paste. Flush the toilet to wet the sides. Using a sponge, apply this paste around and inside of the toilet bowl. Let it sit for about 30 minutes, before you brush it down and flush again.
Add 3 tablespoons of baking soda to the toilet bowl the night before. Let it soak in the toilet bowl the entire night. The next morning, flush the toilet once, scrub the sides of the bowl and then flush again till you see the bowl shining bright.
Vinegar & Borax
Flush the toilet to wet the sides of the bowl. Now, apply the borax on the sides of the bowl. Spray the vinegar over the borax and let this mixture soak in the bowl for 30 minutes or more, before you brush it down and flush it clean.