- 1 hr ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 4 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 17 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- News BJP leader performs havan to ward off COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Sports As IPL put on hold young Jharkhand batsmen Saurabh, Virat support PPL in steel city
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
"One who maintains cleanliness, keeps away diseases" This is a factor we all should follow when it comes to looking after our humble abode.
Keeping the house clean on a daily basis helps to keep the family members healthy. It is important to follow a set ground rules or habits everyday so that the house doesn't suffer a messy look.
Making the bed as soon as you wake up, drying up the kitchen counter and keeping it free from utensils and disposing of the garbage are some of the many good habits which will help to make your home sparkle and smell good too.
If you don't have time on your hands to do all the cleaning at home, dedicate some of the household chores to every member of the family. In this way, you will get to keep your house clean 24/7. In this article, we share with you some of the best habits to inculcate in your life.
By following these habits, through the years your home will be the best looking one in town. Take a look at these easy and habitual tips to keep in mind.
Make The Bed
As soon as you wake up in the morning, make it a habit to do the bed. Straighten the bedsheet and ruffle the pillows. This is one habit, if followed everyday, will help to make your home look neat.
Kitchen Counters = Clean
Keeping the kitchen counter clean by replacing the spice containers after preparing a meal will help to make your home look beautiful. It also saves time on your cleaning process.
Leave The Shoes At The Door
Make it a habit to leave the shoes at the door as soon as you step into your home. This cleaning tip will help to keep you healthy since shoes are one of the strongest carriers for infectious diseases.
Don't Let The Garbage Lie
Never let the garbage lie around for a long time in your home, as it invites unwelcomed guests like pests and rodents. Clean the empty garbage can once in a week with a solution of vinegar and lemon juice.
Clean As You Go
Cleaning as you go instead of creating large messes around is one of the habits that help to keep your home look beautiful and clean.
Assign Work To Members
To keep your home clean and tidy at all times, it is best to assign work to every member in the family. This habit saves up on time and helps everyone to understand the meaning of responsibility.
Don't Let Laundry Wait
Never let the laundry pile up in the washing room. Make it a habit to wash your clothes twice in the week.
Clean Up After Dinner
Clean up right after dinner. Never allow utensils to lie in your sink overnight as it will invite pests and other nasty insects, which will make you fall ill.