- 36 min ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 1 hr ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 18 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 20 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Australia batsman Steve Smith flexible about batting slot
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Star Kid's Lawyers Have Raised THESE 10 Points For His Bail Before The Court
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- News National security cannot be a bug bear: SC’s harsh observations in Pegasus case
- Automobiles Audi Looks At Assembling EVs in India — A Sign Of Things To Come
- Education IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet 2021 Released For December Term End Exam, Check TEE 2021 Schedule Here
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
It is said that the aesthetic taste of a person can be realized best from his/her bathroom. This is not any exaggeration but a real truth. Everyone like to decorate their house, they make it neat and clean. People spend lots of money for the interior of their house.
Now house also include your bathroom and you never step back to spend money to adorn it too. But how will you feel if you find any stinky odor at your bathroom! That’s very disgusting and also embarrassing a lot.
Basically, your house is a place where you weave your dreams. Such a place must be tidy enough to soothe you after a long, tiring day. So, every nook and corner must be kept clean. Your bathroom needs some special care. This is the place where the dirt of your body exits.
Moreover, the mixed smell of soap, shaving cream, shampoo, room freshener etc. makes your toilet smelly and it’s become unbearable. What are the ways to remove smell from bathroom?
Actually, there are many. You can apply some home remedies to prevent bathroom smell like never store any damped objects like towel in bathroom, keep the doors open for sometime etc. But these are not enough. You need more ways to remove smell from bathroom. To know more, read on-
Keep The Windows Open
This is definitely one of the effective home remedies to prevent bathroom smell. If you are out of your house for days, the windows and doors are kept close. Due to the lack of air circulation, your bathroom smells stinky. So, keep the windows open and let the air flow.
Use Room Freshener
One of the easiest ways to remove smell from bathroom. Pick one you like. Mainly eucalyptus or aqua goes well for bathroom. Spray lightly and the bad odor will vanish within few minutes.
Only spraying is not enough. If you don’t clean your bathroom regularly, the odor will come back. So wash the bathroom basins, the commode, clean the drainage system to prevent any whiff.
Use Baking Soda
Cleaning commodes is messy and you get sprain in your hands. No more difficulties. Just flush it. Then put a cup of baking soda into it and close the lid. After one hour flush again. No stain, no odor and you get a clean toilet seat without shedding sweat.
While you’re searching home remedies to prevent bathroom smell, make a solution with 3 parts water and 1 part vodka. Add few drops of essential oil (eucalyptus, lavender etc.). Pour in a spray bottle and your home made freshener is ready to use.
Lit A Candle
Want fast remedy to remove bathroom stench? This is one of the handy ways to remove smell from bathroom. Just lit a candle as it will neutralize the bad smell. But don’t use any scented ones.
Keep It Dry
If you have damped floor and walls, your bathroom will give a pungent smell. So, try to keep your bathroom floors dry. Keep the doors open and rub the shower and other apparatuses of your bathroom. Keep it airy and bright.
Many of you have a habit to smoke in the bathroom. The smell of cigarette puffs makes the toilet smelly a lot. Pour white vinegar in a towel and wring it well. Now swing it in the air. Slowly it will absorb the smoky smell.
Here were some ways to remove smell from your bathroom. You can also come out with some new ideas. The main thing is to keep your house and surrounding clean to live a healthy life.