- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 14 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 18 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar On Her Mother Testing Positive For COVID-19: Had A Hellish Time, She Was Extremely Serious
- Technology Week 20, 2021 Launch Roundup: Infinix Hot 10S, ASUS Zenfone 8, Redmi Note 10S, Infinix Note 10 Pro, And More
- News Bengal lockdown: Shootings of TV serials, films to halt from today
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Sports Vanessa Bryant salutes Kobe at Basketball Hall of Fame induction - 'You're a true champ'
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Bathroom odours can be quite a hassle, especially when you have guests at home. If you want your bathroom to smell good and fresh, then here are some of the kitchen remedies or ingredients you can use to get rid of the nasty odour in your toilet.
Please remember that these ingredients that are mentioned below will take time to show its effects, cause they are not that powerful when it comes to the chemically based products available in the market.
On the other hand, these simple ways that are listed can also help to make the toilet seat sparkle as the properties present in them will help to remove stains and unwanted marks too.
Here are some of the best ways to get rid of bathroom odour, take a look at these ingredients:
Lemon Juice: One of the best kitchen ingredients you can use to get rid of bathroom odour is lemon juice. All you need to do is sprinkle fresh lemon juice over the floor and in the toilet tank. Close the lid and the bathroom door. When done, rinse the bathroom with clean water.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is added to a bucket of clean water. Rinse the floor and the toilet tank with this solution twice in the week to help get rid of bathroom odours.
Vinegar: Black or apple cider vinegar is simply the best kitchen ingredient you can use to clean your bathroom. The aroma of the vinegar will help to get rid of stains too leaving you with a sparkling bathroom.
Soap Water: All you need to do is use soap water to clean your bathroom and toilet tank. Use a scented soap to help deal with this mess.
Essential Oil: Oils too can be used to get rid of bathroom aroma. Clean the tiles of your bathroom with lavendar oil and the toilet seat too. This strong smell from the oil will help to get rid of the pungent smell in the loo.