- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Doing kitchen tasks, such as cooking, is easy; however, cleaning the kitchen belongings can be a tough job to do sometimes. Cleaning your fridge, microwave and other kitchen belongings is time consuming and can be hectic.
Moreover, the chemicals that we use in cleaning the kitchen belongings can be harmful. We have no choice but to use the kitchen items at a later point to store or prepare food. In this article, we will help you clean your kitchen essentials in a safe and natural way.
The tips mentioned in this article will make cleaning easy and fun for you. Now, there is no need of scratching the microwave and fridge from inside to remove the food craps. You can clean them by a single spray of natural cleansers that you can make right at home.
The ingredients mentioned here are present in your kitchen and are easily available. Make use of them for easy cleaning and read out this article to know how.
Easy Tip To Clean Fridge
Cleaning a fridge is a somewhat a hectic job to do, as you need to take the edibles out and then again place them in after cleaning. But the good news is that, there is no need to do so. You can clean your fridge by a simple home-made spray. Make a mixture of 2 parts of water with 1 part of white vinegar with a few drops of lemon oil. Give a quick spray with this mixture and then wipe.
Clean Your Wooden Cutting Board
A wooden cutting board can hold a lot of residue buildup on its surface. To clean it, cut a lemon, sprinkle some salt on the cutting board and rub the lemon slice against the board. Use a scraper to scratch the salt and lemon mixture. Finally, rinse with water and set out to dry.
Make You Own Cleaning Wipes
Buying disposable cleansing wipes from the market can get very expensive when it comes to daily cleaning and wiping. You can make your own effective cleaning wipes with an old T-shirt. Soak it in vinegar, water and some essential oil. Then use it for wiping the stains and also to leave a nice fragrance behind.
Home-made Natural Disinfectant
Now, you can make a chemical-free, cost-effective and safe natural disinfectant right at home. Mix together borax powder, vinegar and citrus peel. Put it in a spray bottle and use it for cleaning kitchen surfaces and washrooms.
Effortless Oven Cleaning
Now, no need to put harsh chemicals inside your oven for cleaning. You can clean your ovens easily by using baking soda. Mix together 1/2 cup of baking soda with a few tablespoons of water. Wear gloves and clean it with a sponge or brush dipped inside the baking soda solution.
Clear Food Explodes Inside Microwave
Sometimes the food kept inside a microwave can get smashed and get stuck to all 6 corners of the oven. These stains are hard to clean and cleaning it with soap or other chemicals is not safe, as you keep the food inside. Now, you can clean it safely and easily. Soak a sponge in a mixture of lemon oil and water. Also, spray the same mixture inside the oven. Switch on the oven for 5 minutes and then let the sponge cool. After sometime, you can wipe the insides of the microwave effortlessly.
Clean Your Iron Pan Easily
Since soap water wash is not good for your cast iron utensils, you can easily clean them with a mixture of olive oil and sea salt. Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into the utensil, add sea salt and scrub with a cloth. Later, wipe the salt with a thin cotton cloth and finish with a thin layer of olive oil.