- 38 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
With our busy schedules, we tend to ignore our daily chores and end up cleaning our homes during weekends, which can be a very challenging task to do. Though we all hate living in a messy place, we hate the challenge of cleaning our homes.
In this article, we are here to share some of the best tips for keeping your home neat and tidy, without even breaking a sweat. For this, you can forget about spending a bomb on expensive cleaning products.
Using a lemon to clean the sink or microwaving sponges dipped in vanilla essence, pouring cola down the toilet are some of the hacks that make life easy.
These tips that we are sharing are of great help for those of us who hate cleaning. These hacks are not only time saving, but they are also cheaper alternatives to expensive cleaning products as well.
So, read on to know about a few cleaning hacks for the lazy you!
Remove The Excess
We generally hate throwing away our old stuff, as it would be emotionally attached to us. Remember that clutter builds up quickly, if you have a lot of it. It makes our home feel messy. Throw away the unwanted junk, and this can make your home tidier with minimal effort!
Note: Stop saving things for 'just in case' situation and get rid of everything you don't use any more.
Keep Everything In Assigned Places
After the declutter task, it is very important that you store everything in their assigned places. This helps you to stay organised and it reduces your workload. This is one of the easiest hacks for people who hate cleaning.
Work With Flow
You do not have to follow a pattern of cleaning. Clean things around you as and when you come across them. This makes life easy. It can help your whole home to look tidier, without you actually spending extra time in cleaning it.
Avoid Using Paper
This is among the first few steps of cleaning. Try to get rid of the excess paper in your life. Monthly lot of magazines, bank statements, newspapers and receipts will build-up in your home, creating a messy clutter. Instead, you can switch your accounts to digital paperless matters, and invest in a magazine rack to minimise your paper mess.
Wash Dishes Straight Away
Once you are done with your meal, make sure you do not soak dishes for the next day wash. Clean it right away. Remember that letting tasks build-up often means that it becomes time consuming and daunting, so wash them up as and when necessary.
If you have any suggestions then do share them with us in the comment section below.