- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 13 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 13 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 14 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- News Explained: Why will the Indian Passport have the Lotus symbol
- Movies Ponniyin Selvan Starts Rolling; Karthi And Jayam Ravi Join The Shoot!
- Technology Xbox Series X — Next Gen Gaming Console From Microsoft With Ray Tracing
- Sports Sanchez: Monterrey's biggest opponents are ourselves against Al Sadd
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Steps To Make Mango Compost, Best Garden Compost -
1. Summer is best season to make compost so prepare a compost pit in the corner of your garden which gets partial sunlight and shade. (remove stones, roots and other unwanted debris).
2. Add the mango peels, seed, rotten pulp and other unwanted waste into the compost pit.
3. Mix the contents of the pit with a pitchfork every fortnight and cover it plastic cover or a gunny bag
4. Sprinkle water every time you find the pit dry.
5. Use the mango compost after it is well decomposed.
These steps will help you make a good mango compost for your garden plants that is chemical free and absolutely zero expense.