- Sports IPL 2020: Final in Mumbai, no change in timings, concussion substitute introduced, an All Stars charity game on March 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- News ED finds ‘financial links’ between PFI and anti-CAA protests in UP
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Steps To Make Mango Compost, Best Garden Compost -
1. Summer is best season to make compost so prepare a compost pit in the corner of your garden which gets partial sunlight and shade. (remove stones, roots and other unwanted debris).
2. Add the mango peels, seed, rotten pulp and other unwanted waste into the compost pit.
3. Mix the contents of the pit with a pitchfork every fortnight and cover it plastic cover or a gunny bag
4. Sprinkle water every time you find the pit dry.
5. Use the mango compost after it is well decomposed.
These steps will help you make a good mango compost for your garden plants that is chemical free and absolutely zero expense.