- 2 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 2 hrs ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 5 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News RRB Group D Jobs 2022: Phase 5 CBT exam admit card to be out today, details here
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Scuffle Ensues On Day 1 Of The Show Between Nimrit Kaur And Archana Gautam
- Automobiles Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- Education CSIR-UGC NET June 2022 Answer Key, Response Sheet, Question Paper Out; Challenge Till October 3
- Sports UFC Vegas 61 results and recap: Yan Xiaonan edges out Mackenzie Dern in her first main event
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
When a gas cylinder runs out while cooking food, it is no less than a nightmare. Therefore, some opt for a double cylinder to get rid of this problem. But, we can deny that it is the problem in every household.
To withstand high pressure and for the storage and containment of the gas, a gas cylinder is made from high carbon steel, manganese steel or aluminium alloy. It comes in an opaque container which makes it impossible to know the gas levels or monitor them.
While some people lift the heavy cylinder to get an idea of the gas levels, for others it proves to be a daunting task and others rely on the colour of the flame which changes from blue to yellow when the gas levels are very low. Therefore, through this article, we will show you a trick which will ensure that you will always find out about the gas cylinder levels and stay prepared before the gas runs out and book your cylinder on time.
The Wet Cloth Trick
When a gas cylinder runs out at a time when you are halfway through your cooking, it can be frustrating, especially at night. There is nothing worse than going to bed on an empty stomach. Fret no more, this wet cloth trick will tackle all your problems and you won't ever have to give thought again about the exhaustion of gas in your home.
Here is how the wet cloth trick works.
Take a wet towel/cloth and wrap it around the cylinder. After some time when the cylinder surface becomes wet from the outside, then remove that cloth. After a few seconds, you will notice that some part of the cylinder has started drying out very quickly and in certain areas, it will be wet. This means that in the area, that doesn't contain the liquid gas, it will be mildly dry and in the area in which the liquid gas is present, it will be wet. When the wet part also tries to dry out, then you will get a hint that you are running out of gas. Therefore, you can keep a track of your gas levels after every 2-3 days by applying this trick.
- improvementHow To Get Rid Of Stains, Mold And Grime On Bathroom Tiles
- gardeningTulsi, Money Plant, Bamboo: 6 Best Indoor Plants For The Home According To Vastu
- improvement6 Ways to Make Your Apartment Feel Airy During Summers
- improvement5 Expert Tips To Keep The House Cool In The Scorching Summer
- home n gardenList Of Items You Must Dry Clean Every 6 Months
- gardeningHow To Choose House Plants: 4 Expert Tips
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale 2022: Buy Best Kitchen And Home Appliances Before The Sale Ends
- offer of the dayAmazon Great Indian Sale 2021: Up To 50% Off On Must-Have Kitchen Appliances
- gardeningLove Plants In the Balcony? 8 Tips For Balcony Gardening At Home!
- decorHome Decor: 16 Tips To Make Your Small Room Look Bigger!
- home n gardenMiss World Manushi Chhillar Opens Up On Her Terrace Garden Plans And Growing Fruits And Vegetables
- decorChristmas 2020: Beautiful Home And Garden Decoration Ideas That You Can Try