- 5 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela, Before Cannes Underwent Reiki Treatment For More Serenity
- 6 hrs ago Got Dandruff On Eyebrows? Here Are 8 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Eyebrow Dandruff
- 9 hrs ago Elon Musk To Launch Humanoid Robot 'Tesla Optimus' In Three Months
- 11 hrs ago Who Was Anne Frank? Google Dedicates Doodle To Honour The Life Of The Holocaust Victim
- News Fact Check: How true is this claim about FASTag scam?
- Sports India vs Ireland 1st T20I: Dublin Malahide Stadium Pitch Report, Weather Forecast, Boundary Dimensions, Stats
- Finance Bitcoin Plunges Again Today To US$ 21,093: Volatility Remains
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ravivaar With Star Parivaar Makes It To 2nd Spot; Naagin 6 Drops To 10th
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Released At eamcet.tsche.ac.in, Download Admit Card Here
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N - All Variants Engine & Other Specifications Leaked
- Technology Apple Back To School Offer; Free iPods, Discounts On MacBooks & iPads
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Today, space for gardening is really a luxury. Maximum people live in apartments; and if not, they don’t have much space in the front or backside of their houses.
If you have the wonderful hobby of gardening, you may feel low with such a small space. But, you know, passion finds its way to come out. Terrace gardening is that way where you can fulfill your hobby and dream of living within a small piece of nature. Little bit of greenery in your house will make your house look pleasant, peaceful and calming.
Take a look at how to grow herbs in pots!
Now, there are certain rules for terrace gardening. As you get limited space, you need to be very careful while installing a terrace garden. According to experts, you can have flower as well as veggies growing in your terrace.
Here are the best flowers you could plant in summer!
With some interesting ways, you can build a beautiful terrace garden and grow vegetables and flowers at your terrace. Here, you will get some ideas about it, take a look.
Get The Right Space:
If your house is built on the strongest base, your terrace can easily take the load of a terrace garden, even with bigger trees. If you want a big garden, cover the entire surface with soil and go for it. You can also use pots where no extra efforts are required.
Waterproofing Is A Must:
To keep your house safe from any side effects of terrace gardening, you need to waterproof your terrace. If you are going to cover the entire terrace with soil, you must waterproof it to keep your home safe from any leakage.
Check Out The Soil Type
Having the right kind of soil is very important to have a terrace garden. A perfect mixture of soil, fertilizers and compost can give you the maximum yield. Also, you need to check that heavy rain adds enough nutrients to the soil.
Pots Are Better
If you are a beginner at gardening, you could start from the simple tips. Buy pots and go for small gardening options. Once you get it right, you can start by covering a small space of your terrace and can go for gardening a bigger area. Tomatoes, chillies, okra, etc., can be grown well in pots, as they don't need much space
Water Your Garden:
This is a common tip. You should change your watering style according to seasons. In summer, you need to water your plants twice daily to keep the soil moisturised. During winter, you should press the soil with your hand and check for the moisture level. Then, water accordingly.
- gardening6 Ways to Prevent House Plants From Gettiṇg Burnt In The Summers
- gardeningExpert Advice On Gardening: How To Decorate Small Balcony With Hanging Pots And Ladder Plants
- gardeningLove Plants In the Balcony? 8 Tips For Balcony Gardening At Home!
- improvement12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs
- gardening6 Reasons Why You Should Use Cinnamon In The Garden
- gardeningVegetables That Grow Easily In 30 Days
- gardeningGarden Arch Styles That Transform Your Outdoor Space
- gardeningFlowers For Your Garden To Boost Your Mood
- gardeningBest Summer Vegetables To Grow In Your Kitchen Garden
- skin care7 Herbs To Grow In Your Beauty Garden
- gardeningHerbs To Grow In Pots
- gardeningExotic Herbs You Must Grow In Your Garden