- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Summer has kicked in full fledged and you are already sweating and trying every means to avoid the scorching sun. In such cases, always keep yourself hydrated and never go out without a sunscreen.
Now, there are lots of ways you can try to keep yourself safe during the Summer season. Have you ever thought that the plants and trees of your garden need a special care too?
Those get burnt in the burning sun and your garden looks lifeless and colourless. With summer lawn care tips, you can make your garden look lively.
Actually, summer is the time when lots of flowers bloom and they have a refreshing aroma, which can wipe out your tiredness after a tiring day.
But, to get the maximum yield, you need important summer lawn care tips. If you just have a lawn with soft grass, you need to maintain it properly, so that walking barefoot on it gives you subtleness.
While buying any summer plants or seeds from the nursery, the keeper will advice you on how to take care of those specific species. With general summer lawn care tips, you can keep your garden lively and delicate in these summer days.
So, here are some of the important summer lawn care tips to help you out. Try these and enjoy a green garden when you see no sign of rain during the Summer months.
1. Mow The Lawn:
While mowing, don't cut the grass too short. If those are kept long, the soil of the garden will remain covered and healthy. Besides, the tall blades of the grass soak sun rays enough and use it for making nutrients for the roots and soil.
2. Water Frequently:
This is one of the best and important summer lawn care tips. For the healthier plants and grass, you need to know how to water them. Usually, you should water your garden every week and water it early in the morning, so that the soil absorbs it before it gets evaporated.
3. Use Fertilisation:
Consult to any nursery, as they can advice you about the best fertilisers for summer plants. Try to use organic fertilisers, as those help in the growth of the plants by increasing the quantity of nutrients in the soil.
4. Remove The Weeds:
Are you looking for appropriate summer lawn care tips? Then follow this one. Weeds are the villain for your garden. They are the one responsible in making your garden look ugly and they also grow very fast. So, remove them as soon as possible.
5. Remove Pests:
Summer is the season of several bugs like June beetles, etc. Those lay eggs on the grass and strive on the leaves of the plants. Remove pests as soon as possible, otherwise they will ruin your garden. This is obviously one of the vital summer lawn care tips.
6. Don’t Drive Or Park Your Cars:
Everyone wants a lively green lawn with soft grass and little and colourful grass flowers. Parking or driving on the lawn is the worst idea, as it causes soil compaction and a lot of other difficulties like dead grass.
7. Pick Up Everything From The Lawn:
Having a lawn means kids playing there often, you having your evening tea, sitting on the lawn chairs, enjoying the sunset, etc. However, don't let the things you used stay there. Pick up the toys, chairs, barbaque stand from the lawn and save the turf crowns.