- 5 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 6 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 7 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Tops The TRP Chart; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Re-enters
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Many people love gardening because it gives the heavenly feeling of the creation. When you see the ripened fruits in the plants or the blossoming trees, you feel the optimum pleasure of this creation.
If kitchen garden meets your needs of vegetables and fruits, the flower beds soothe your eyes and decorate your landscape. There are several amazing and exotic herbs you must grow in your garden.
Also Read: Best Flowers To Plant In Summers
Some of these herbs are used in cooking, some have a beautiful aroma while the others have wonderful flowers. These 8 exotic herbs you must grow in your garden to get the utmost benefits.
If you grow oregano in your garden, you can use it in making several dishes like soups, pasta, etc. If you have a unique taste for gardening, let your garden define your uniqueness with these amazing and exotic herbs you must grow in your garden.
To find the 8 exotic herbs you must grow in your garden, you can take help from professionals.
Also Read: Time To Protect Your Garden This Summer
The nursery, from where you buy the seeds, will help you in growing those and often you are provided with a self-help manual to take care of these herbs.
Here are some amazing and exotic herbs you must grow in your garden. Talk to the experts and they will suggest more.
1. Stevia: It is definitely one of the exotic herbs you can grow in your garden. Though it is a substitute of sugar, it keeps your blood sugar under control. It can also be applied directly on any cut to heal the wounds.
2. Toothache Plant: The name suggests its advantage. The plant looks awesome with the reddish golden pom-pom flowers. If you put those inside your mouth, you will feel a buzz and then numbness in your mouth. In many countries, it is used to treat toothache, gum and throat infection and even for malaria.
3. Chocolate Mint: If you’re looking for 8 exotic herbs you must grow in your garden, this is the one you can try. It smells like chocolate but tastes like peppermint. This herb is used in several desserts and beverages. The refreshing aroma and taste soothe your nerves after a tiring day.
4. Black Pearl: The name sounds awesome. You can grow this herb in your garden like any other pepper plant. You can also use this in your cooking instead of pepper. But, this tastes really very hot. The black pearl becomes bright red in colour when it ripens.
5. African Blue Basil: This will definitely make special place on the list of 8 exotic herbs you must grow in your garden. This all-purple herb gives your garden an exotic look if you border your garden with this plant. Also, the flowers can be used in summer salads and drinks.
6. Lemon Basil: If you plant lemon basil in your garden once, it will be there for life. The smell is awesome, as it has the aroma of lemons with the tingling smell of basil. After a tiring day, this fragrance really can lift up your mood.
7. Blackcurrant Sage Salvia: To make your garden more striking, plant this herb. The tantalising flowers with their bright red colours will give your garden a vibrant look and when those will turn white, you’ll have a calming effect. The flowers are edible and taste sweet.
8. Epazote: To end the list of 8 exotic herbs you must grow in your garden, this is the best herb to pick. Plant it in a container and you don’t need to put much effort on this. In Mexican cooking, this herb adds additional taste.