- 8 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 12 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- 14 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Jim Sarbh Gives Us Inspiring Fashion Moment In Ethnic Attire
- 14 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Divya Khosla Kumar Sparkles In Silver Attire On The Ramp
- Technology 10 Must Know Run Commands For Every Windows User
- Sports Lazio 2-1 Inter: Milinkovic-Savic deals blow in Serie A title race
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Does Not Plan His Career; Says It Will Make Him Rigid As An Actor
- News India rejects scope for third party mediation to resolve Kashmir issue
- Finance Do you have Sufficient Insurance Cover? Use this Guideline to Find Out
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Do you love gardening and have no outdoor space for it in your apartment? No worries, you can still have some flowers for your balcony garden & enjoy its beauty and colours.
Flower gardening is a very good hobby, wherein you get time to be amidst nature and get divine peace. Selecting thr best flowers for balcony garden is an add on. The time you spend in your garden keeps you away from tension and stress, because you are completely lost with the beauty of the flowers.
It is not always necessary to have a large space for flower gardening because this might make your hobby impossible to pursue. A balcony can also be the ideal place for flower gardening. It all depends on you to select your balcony flowers based on the space and facilities available at your disposal. Selecting the best flower plants for balcony is an inbuilt quality, though we can provide tips for the same. Another important thing to remember when selecting balcony flowers are the pots in which you keep them. You can select the size and type of pots that best suit your balcony. Also make sure you use the proper manure and keep them fertilised. You can also match the colour of the balcony flowers with the colour of the paint on your balcony walls.
When you have decided on your balcony garden setup, here you go, to select the best flowers for balcony.
Roses are always exotic and one of the best flowers for balcony. They have a variety of colours and can grow even in small pots. If you keep them fertilised well, they will come out with all their beauty. Roses have a wide range from very small sizes to very large ones. Select the colour and variety that you like.
Table Roses are again the best flowers for balcony garden. They grow very fast at any climatic conditions and are available in numerous colours. Even a small plant carries many flowers.
Hibiscus is another nature's beauty ideal & is one of the best flowers for balcony garden. They have glossy, dark green leaves shining behind six inch flowers in shades of red, orange, yellow, coral, pink, blue-purple, and white. To keep hibiscus blooming, provide high light. Several hours of direct sun per day are best. Keep the soil evenly moist but not wet.
For a scented treat it is the best flower for balcony. The star-shaped jasmine blooms, in yellow or white, will perfume the air. Some types of jasmine are especially fragrant at night. Just protect them from hot mid-day sun and keep the soil evenly moist.
The Angel's trumpet or the Datura are trumpet shaped and upward-facing blooms. These balcony flowers need regular fertilisation and bright, indirect light.
Bromeliads are very elegant flowers with a fantastic display. They are very easy to grow. The distinctive feature of this plant is the cup shaped rosette of leaves that hold water, which nourishes the plant and the flowers emerge from the center.
Begonias are easy to grow balcony flowers that have large elongated leaves, resembling wings. Clusters of white, red, or pink flowers dangle from each stem.
Flowering Maples are bell-shaped flowers in yellow, orange, pink, or red, open wide, and dangle slightly from slim stems.