- 35 min ago 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
- 42 min ago Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: True Minimalist In The Times Of Fashion Overkill
- 2 hrs ago Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- 16 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Movies Anushka Sharma Married Virat Kohli At The Age Of 29 Because Of This Reason!
- Sports England's first cricket World Cup victory is as controversial as its only football title
- Finance Sugar Stocks Surge Higher On Reports Of Govt Providing Export Subsidies
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
- Automobiles 2020 BS-VI Royal Enfield Thunderbird Spotted Testing — Features Relaxed Riding Position
- Technology Realme 5 To Be Launched In India Before Diwali – What To Expect
- News Kejriwal, Sisodia get bail in defamation case filed by Vijender Gupta
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
It is true that adding vegetables and fruits to your diet is very important to lead a healthy life. But, what if the vegetables and fruits themselves are not safe! This is the reason why organic gardening is attaining more recognition. Here, we discuss the benefits of growing organic tomatoes.
Tomatoes are well known for their ability to improve eyesight, reduce blood pressure, treat diabetes, prevent skin problems and urinary tract infections, improve fluid balance, detoxify the body, reduce inflammation and prevent cancer. You can reap all these benefits of tomatoes if you take a little time and effort in your garden to grow it yourself.
There are studies that support the fact that organic tomatoes contain higher levels of chemicals called polyphenols than non-organic ones. Tomatoes that we get from the market may contain traces of pesticides that result in more harmful effects than the benefits.
Growing tomatoes in your own garden is the best idea to consume it fresh and pesticide free. All the benefits of organic garden apply to growing organic tomatoes as well. Go through the benefits of growing organic tomatoes in your own organic garden.
Better nutrition: Organically grown vegetables not only have good taste, but also high nutritional value. Fertilizers used in non-organic gardening contain mainly macronutrient like nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. They rarely supplement the necessary secondary, tertiary or trace soil elements. Also, conventional farming techniques and chemicals kill soil dwelling bacteria.
No pesticide residue: One of the main benefits of organic gardening is that there will not be any harmful chemicals in your products. Non-organic tomatoes will bring a large amount of pesticide residues to your dining table. This is very harmful to our body when consumed regularly. Organic tomatoes are safe even for children.
The healthy option: What will be more important than eating tomatoes with complete assurance that it is fresh and healthy? Growing organic tomatoes is the best option for getting all the nutritional benefits. They will not contain any chemicals that are commonly used to support or boost-up the growth of tomatoes.
Save money: What will make you happier than growing fresh vegetables at low cost? This is what you can enjoy if you prefer organic gardening. Organic gardening is the best option for saving money because it demands every supplement in its natural form. Organic recycling of wastes can be used for fertilising your tomatoes.
Reap all the benefits: Growing organic tomatoes will assure you get all the nutritional benefits. Even though tomatoes are said to have many health benefits, what we get from the market may not provide all these. Growing organic tomatoes are the best option to gain the benefits of organic gardening.