- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Red Rose Care And Red Rose Gardening Tips -
1. Pruning is a very important step in Rose care. Roses have to be pruned every spring when the new buds appear.
2. Old and damaged leaves have to be cut to support new growth.
3. To maintain the plant in good shape, trim the unwanted plant branches (not the newly growing red buds) and direct the newly growing buds by tying with a string in the direction you want it grow.
4. Use organic fertilizers for Roses like egg shells, vegetable compost for the plant to grow well with good nutrients. Do not add fertilizers to plants during Autumn.
5. Plants have to be watered well (at least twice daily) or whenever the soil found dry. Drip Irrigation system is also best for red rose care.
6. Remove all the unwanted weeds growing around the plant as it will gradually absorb all the necessary nutrients leaving the rose plant dead.
Use these red rose care and simple red rose gardening tips to turn your garden into a beautiful red rose garden. Remember always that gifting red roses from your garden is even more special to your partner than the ones bought from store.