- 9 hrs ago What Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- 10 hrs ago Vikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- 10 hrs ago What Is Short Bowel Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 14 hrs ago South Africa In New Surge Of COVID-19 From Versions Of Omicron
- News Sri Lanka Crisis: What is the 21st Amendment bill which seeks to end presidential system
- Sports RCB Playoff Chances 2022: Here's how Royal Challengers Bangalore can enter IPL 2022 knockouts
- Finance Stocks To Buy: These 3 Stocks Can Gain Upto 39% In 1 Year, Stable Volume Growth Reported
- Movies Shailesh Lodha Quits Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah; Actor Is No Longer Shooting For The Show - Reports
- Education TANCET 2022 Result: Anna University To Announce Results In June Second Week. Check Dates And Other Details
- Automobiles CNG Price Hiked Again: Rs 2 Increased Per Kg
- Technology Vivo Y01 Launched As Brand’s Latest Entry-Level Phone: Features & Price
- Travel 10 Wonderful Destinations In Madhya Pradesh You Must Visit
The New Year brings along a new creative streak for the design industry. Bringing in fresh ideas to experiment and explore helps in adding a new perspective to conventional design. These ideas are popularly known as trends. Interior designers look forward to welcoming these trends and applying them to their designs. While there is no certain way to determine if a design style would trend or not, they all create a unique impression on people.
Likewise, Interior Design Trends 2022 are predicted to be all about natural colours and organic. The material palette is expected to be diverse and highly textured. So, if you are seeking the most favoured Interior Design Trends in 2022, take a look at five such trends.
1. Natural But Vibrant Colours
The concept of neutral colour schemes has been popular for quite some time. But this year, we might see a shift in this trend. Bright block colours will see a comeback. However, these colours will be inspired by nature and have earthy hues such as deep brown, maroon, and green. The colours scheme will be monochromatic or will maximum see a blend of bold and neutral colours.
2. Organic Home Accessories
The lines between indoors and outdoors are blurring and greening houses like never before. Along with the landscape, nature-inspired products are trending in 2022. Adorning the centre table or shelf with pottery accessories or local artistic products are a great way of accepting the trend. On a macro level, opt for natural stone floorings such as terracotta, marble and travertine.
3. Printed Fabric
As the neutral colours will take a backseat, vibrant printed patterns will come to the forefront. Curtains, upholstery, rugs and throws will be adorning prints such as plaid, striped, floral, geometric etc. Fringe, piping and trim detailing along furniture edges will be back in fashion. Prints can add character to a space by serving as a pop of colour and pattern.
4. Fluted Panels
In 2021 the idea of fluted wall surfaces became popular because of the versatility they had to offer. Fluted surface finishes can be applied to walls and furniture which give a fancy look to the space. Painting the panel with bright epoxy paint gives a nice sheen to the surface. Even curved walls and rounded furniture can be decorated with fluted panels.
5. Vintage Pieces
Heirlooms and antiques are becoming people's favourite decor items. This is because they have an emotional value and add the element of nostalgia to a space. It acts as an extension of their personality and breaks the monotony of modern interiors. Refurbishing or renovating items such as statues, pots, boxes etc. connects people to their family values.
Interior design trends in 2022 are all about being artsy and fun. Whether or not these trends are here to stay is for the time to tell. Although, what is certain is that they are here to make a lasting mark in the interior design world.
- decorInside Hrithik Roshan's Home In Mumbai: Know About The Maritime-Inspired Interiors [PICS]
- decor8 Tips For Designing Kids' Rooms
- decorWall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- decorHome Decor: 16 Tips To Make Your Small Room Look Bigger!
- fashion factsFashion Icon And Interior Designer Iris Apfel Turns 100 And Is As Stylish As Ever!
- decorShark Tank India Judge Vineeta Singh's Opulent Home In Mumbai
- decorEid Mubarak: 5 Home Decor Ideas for Eid Al-Fitr 2022
- improvement6 Ways to Make Your Apartment Feel Airy During Summers
- improvement5 Expert Tips To Keep The House Cool In The Scorching Summer
- decorSummer Home Decor: 5 Expert Tips To Style Your Home For The Season
- decorHappy Ugadi: 7 Expert Home Decor Ideas For Celebrating Ugadi Festival
- decorBeautiful Home Of Newly-Weds Aditya Seal And Anushka Ranjan