- 5 hrs ago 6 Tips To Reduce Hair Damage If You Use Straighteners Often
- 8 hrs ago Gorgeous Sara Ali Khan Looks Charming In Her New Saree, See Her Latest Picture!
- 8 hrs ago Corbevax Will Be Allowed As A Booster For Those Fully Vaccinated With Covishield Or Covaxin
- 8 hrs ago Monsoon Deals On Kitchen Essentials: Up To 52% Off On Coffee Maker, Water Purifier, Dinner Set And More
- News SC refuses to stay Maharashtra floor test
- Sports India vs Derbyshire, India vs Northamptonshire Warm Up Match 2022: Live Streaming in India, Date, Time, Squads
- Automobiles Hyundai Ioniq 6 Electric Sedan Unveiled
- Technology BSNL Rs. 228, Rs. 239 Monthly Recharge Plans Launched
- Education TS SSC Result 2022 Date And Time, Steps To Check BSE Telangana TS 10th Results On bse.telangana.gov.in
- Finance Man Was Paid 286 Times His Salary Accidently, See What He Does Next?
- Movies Vidyut Jammwal On South Vs North Debate: I Just Do Not See The Difference At All
- Travel Simple Train Travel hacks For Comfortable Experience
A father is the pillar of strength in every family. Traditionally, the image of a father is perceived to be that of a disciplined, strict, and ritualistic person. But, we all know that behind this regimented facade is a loving, caring, and adorable person who has always got our back. This Father's Day on 19th June 2022, you have got the perfect opportunity to celebrate him and acknowledge his giving nature. While you can take him out for dinner or to the movies, we suggest you do something more personal. The best way to customize your celebration is home decor. Decking up the home with your father's favorite accessories can make him feel extremely special and loved. Below are a few Father's Day home decor ideas you can consider.
1. Timeline Wall
Create a timeline wall to walk down the memory lane with your father. Select a blank wall in your living room and run threads horizontally across the surface to create a web. Stick images of you and your father on the threads to add a hint of nostalgia to the celebration. It can also be an exciting conversation starter for the evening and the entire family can have a fun time listening to your childhood stories.
2. Create a "Me Corner"
Within the home, everyone needs a space for themselves which can be labeled as their niche to practice their hobbies. Identify the activities your father likes to pursue in his free time and create a "me corner" for him. If he likes to paint, you can place a canvas besides a window along with a raised stool to create a comfy corner for painting. In case your father likes to read, you can place a lounge chair in the living room with a floor lamp that assists in reading to design the perfect niche for reading.
3. Dinner Table Decor
You can cook a comfort meal for your father or prepare a grand feast based on his food preferences. Set up the dining table with silver and glass cutlery. Place a vase in the center with some fresh flowers and scented candles to serve as a natural room freshener. Place a table runner along the center of the table to make it appear as the focal point of the room. Adorn the dining chairs with patterned pillows and throws to create a cozy dinner table vibe.
4. Create Ambience with Lights
You can uplift your father's day home decor with a beautiful play of lights. Run a string of fairy lights on the wall or place a fluorescent led quote light on the wall. Bring in some pendant lights to add glamor to your celebration space. Create a dance floor in the living room or play board games to make the occasion cheerful.
5. Prepare an Outdoor Setup
Consider your backyard as the perfect place to unwind Father's Day celebrations. Set up a movie under the stars and watch a classic with your family. You can also create an outdoor setup in the balcony with some informal seating arrangements and enjoy the evening while having meaningful conversations.
Happy Father's Day!
Image Source: Pexels
- recipesFather’s Day Special Recipe: How To Prepare Low-Calorie Brownies For Diabetic Fathers
- body careFather’s Day 2022: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- lifeFather’s Day 2022: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- parents and childrenFather’s Day: 9 Ways To Make Your Dad Feel Special
- parents and childrenFather’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Will Love To Hear From You
- bollywood wardrobeFather’s Day: SRK-Suhana Khan, Big B-Shweta Bachchan, Anil Kapoor-Sonam, Stylish Celeb Father-Daughter Duos
- parents and childrenFather’s Day: 7 Important Ways In Which A Father Shapes His Child’s Life
- wellnessHappy Father’s Day 2020: Health Tips For Fathers To Lead A Healthy Life
- parents and childrenFather’s Day 2021: Real-Life People Share The Importance Of Fathers In Their Lives
- offer of the dayMonsoon Deals On Kitchen Essentials: Up To 52% Off On Coffee Maker, Water Purifier, Dinner Set And More
- improvementLike Shah Rukh Khan's Mannat, Nawazuddin Siddiqui Builds Dream Home In Mumbai - PICS
- decor6 Simple Tips To Keep Your House Warm During The Winter Season