- 8 hrs ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 10 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 11 hrs ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- 11 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Plays With Denims For Her Latest International Magazine Photoshoot
- Movies Shraddha Arya Celebrates Birthday With Shivangi, Sana & Others; BF Alam Sings Romantic Shayari
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengal Warriors, Dabang Delhi play out entertaining draw
- News Watch: Modi visits historic Simtoka Dzong in Bhutan, offers prayers
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Technology Browser Extensions For Online Security
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most awaited festivals of Maharashtra. The festival is celebrated with great pomp and show all over India. Although there are no fixed rules for decoration during this occasion, it is always good to be creative and unique. Thus, let us decorate an impressive abode for Lord Ganesha which will not only fill the ambience with divinity but you will also earn accolades from your friends and relatives. The next thing is to decide on which theme you are going to work on. There is a myriad of decoration ideas from which you can choose an apt theme for your GanpatiBappa. Following are some marvelous decoration ideas for this Ganesh Chaturthi:
Nowadays, the idols of Ganesha are made with eco-friendly material so that after immersion of the idol, the aquatic life remains unaffected. Keeping this idea in mind you can go for an eco-friendly decoration on this Ganesh Puja. You can use all natural stuff such as plants, flowers etc. for the indoor decoration. You can even use some recycled items to adorn your Ganesha.
Used Items Décor
Don't throw the used items such as wood, old attire, suitcases, picture frames etc. You can just reuse them by using your creative skills and add to your decoration. This will not only save your money but will also help youminimize waste product. Always remember you can recycle almost anything available in your home, you just need to be is a little creative to stand out from the crowd.
This is quite an innovative idea for your Ganpati decoration. All you need is thermocol sheets. Draw beautiful patterns on the sheets and cut with the help of a sharp hot knife. Thermocol decoration will make your Ganesh Puja look very attractive and unique.
You can select from a variety of themes such as - Jungle Theme, Seven Wonders of World, Aqua Theme, Latest Country Issues etc. For example, if your theme is "Nature", you can display waterfall, mountains, rivers, forests etc.
Decoration with LEDs
Lights give a glittery and glamorous look to your decoration. Nowadays, you can find a vast array of lighting stuff in the market and even online. However, before deciding on the lighting, make sure it should complement your home décor as well. Apart from ready-made lighting, you can use diyas and earthen lights as well for an eye-catching ambiance.
In the Hindu religion flowers have played a very important role in decoration during festivals since ancient times. You can embellish your interior with a variety of vibrant flowers. You can make garlands out of flowers and put it beside your GanpatiBappa. You can craft a stylish flower bouquet and add some leaves to make it look appealing. Flower decoration always gives a fresh look to you GanpatiPandal.
Decoration with Paper Cut-outs
Take colored papers of different colors. Draw a variety of designs and cut them out. Use these cut-outs to decorate your GanpatiPandal.You can also make paper flowers of bright colors and hang them all over the Pandal. Paper garlands and paper chandeliers can also be an innovative idea for Ganpati decoration. These are one of best and easiest eco-friendly Ganpatidecoration ideas.
This is quite a different decoration idea that you can try out this Ganesh Chaturthi. Blow a lot of balloons, make trees, flowers and an arch around your Ganpati with the help of these balloons. This type of decoration will appear just like a birthday party to your guests. Kids are definitely going to enjoy this type of Ganpatidecoration.