- 11 min ago Top 10 Vegetables To Relieve Constipation
- 41 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 50 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 56 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Movies Varun Dhawan Starrer Street Dancer 3D Creates Waves At The Box Office, Performs Incredibly Well!
- Sports IPL 2020 final likely to be held at Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad
- Finance Govt To Release Report Card On ‘Smart Cities’ In June
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We all love decorating our homes during any festive season, don't we? Since we get a public holiday on each of the festivals, people love to take time out to beautify their homes and, at the same time, feel compelled to spread some holiday cheer.
During any festive season we remember the past and hope for the future. It is a season of joy, a time for exchanging holiday greetings, gift-giving, and more importantly for families to stay united.
If you are not a fan of traditional festive-oriented themes that are considered as warm and inviting, you can pick some beautiful modern designs instead to decorate your homes.
There are umpteen holiday decorations that can rev up our spirit during a festive season. You can even opt to decorate your indoor spaces with a nice touch whether it is your living room, kitchen, or your entryway.
With a perfect planning, you can make a festive season both merry and bright with some nice clever home-made ornaments. Here are some of the amazing ways to beautify your homes for a festive season.
Try to deck up the living room with an extra sparkle. You could use real flowers for this purpose or go in for some shining stapled papers that you can hang or stick along the walls of your living room. This surely gives a good festive look.
A Bit Of Zing On Your Entryway
To cheer up your entryway and to welcome your party guests, try using a brilliant array of paper luminaries. You can arrange them along the front walk or drive way and porch and create an amazing festive display that is easy to make.
All you need to do is to cover the bottom of the white paper bags with sand. The sand would keep them sturdy and motionless. The luminaries have to be left 2 feet apart and later you can insert battery-operated LEDs to complete the look.
You can also spray paint on the artificial flowers with a white paint to create a sophisticated decoration. To make an excellent decoration, try to spray them with silver or gold paint.
You can add in some golden painted leaves and flowers in your living room to give it a festive feel.
Decorate Your Pillows
You can tie a bow around your pillows with coloured ribbons and then later add a rhinestone pin for some extra zing. Interestingly, these decorative pillows will give your rooms some classy look for few of the guests who wish to stay back for a festive season.
To bring a festive cheer to your room, you can hang paper ornaments from your windowsill. You can even light up the window borders with some LED lights to bring a smile on your dear one's face.
Firstly, you need to scoop out a pineapple. Later, set it in a tray filled fully with cranberries. Make sure to set the vase inside the pineapple. Next, arrange classic amaryllis inside the makeshift vase. These are some of the best ways to decorate your home for a festive season.