- 1 hr ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 1 hr ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 2 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 2 hrs ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- Movies Alia Bhatt On Sending Kangana Ranaut Flowers: ‘Let Them React The Way They Want, I Am Happy For Her’
- News Anurag Thakur gets EC notice over 'Goli Maaro' slogans at election rally
- Sports Inter Milan sign Eriksen from Tottenham
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you have a studio apartment? Or a very small house with limited space? If yes, then your main concern can be how to decorate your home to look more attractive.
People with small space in house think that the limited space is the main hindrance to decorate their house beautifully.
They don’t know that with effective floor designs for tiny houses, the space problem can be camouflaged.
If you are confused about the floor designs for tiny houses, you can consult any expert interior decorator to help you with it.
You can also try several ideas to make your little room look bigger and surprise your guest. The first thing you need to decide is which floor is small according to you.
Is it your living room, bathroom or bedroom? Remember, every room requires different designing ideas. But the basic idea is same for all.
The first and most important idea to make your room look bigger is to keep your floor clean. No, that doesn’t mean only to keep it neat and clean, but also don’t keep any floor-occupied furniture.
So, read on to know more about the floor designs for tiny houses.
1. Don’t Pile Up Your Floor: Whether it is your bedroom or living area, always install raised-up furniture, so that the floor is not occupied. Use the walls for cabinets. Don’t buy huge designer sofa sets, as those make your room look smaller.
2. Make Room In Bedroom: While you think of floor designs for tiny houses, consider this one. You have to install a bed in your bedroom. So, to make space, mount your television on the wall. If you want a sitting arrangement in your bedroom, a cute bean bag can serve the purpose.
3. Concentrate On Curtains: Whether it is your bedroom or living room, never buy floor-sweeping curtains, as these make your room look tinier. You can use fine cotton materials for curtains and the length should be raised up from the floor. It will add more playfulness to your room.
4. Make Space In Bathroom: Do you have a tiny bathroom? Then use the same colour for every décor of your bathroom. For example, if you have light walls, keep the tiles of the floor light. Even the equipments (commodes, basins, etc.) should be of the same colour. These are the best designs for a tiny house.
5. Decorate Your Living Room: You can play smartly with small rooms. If you have a small place in your living room, buy a long and sleek lamp to elongate the room. A high-backed chair or colourful cushions may add some extra value to your room.
6. Don’t Place All At One Corner: Already you have a small room. If you keep all the furniture at one corner, your room will look clumsy. Scatter everything by following a pattern, so that you can have more space on the floor.
7. Lighting Arrangements: Lighting arrangements are proven ideas for floor designs in tiny houses. You can use different types of lights to illuminate your room and make it look more spacious. Try these tips now and decorate your house in style.