- 5 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 6 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 8 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 9 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Sports Mane makes poor Palace pay yet again to reach Liverpool century at Anfield
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Ugadi is the celebration of New Year, which is celebrated in almost all cultures of India. If the welcoming celebration of the New Year is known as Ugadi in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka, in Bengal, people celebrate it as 'Nobo-Borsho’. This year it will be celebrated on 13 April.
Similarly, in Assam, this occasion is known as Bihu. May be the name is different, but the feel of the festival is same everywhere.
Also Read: Easy And Quick Sweet Recipes For Ugadi
During any festival, you would naturally want your house to be decorated well, right? As Ugadi is not very far, you must have been started to clean your house and decorate it.
So, what are the easy ways to clean your house this Ugadi? With easy tips to clean house this Ugadi, you can be ready to celebrate the festival with your family and friends.
The beginning of new time must be holy and auspicious, so that it brings prosperity and happiness to you all. Like Diwali or Navratri, this is another traditional festival of our Indian culture, in which you need to decorate your house and clean it up thoroughly.
Also Read: Rangoli Designs & Ideas For Ugadi Decoration
With easy tips to clean house this Ugadi, you can be ready to celebrate the festival with fun and its true spirit. Here are some easy ways to clean your house this Ugadi. Read on to know more.
1. Go For A Whitewash:
The true meaning of celebrating Ugadi is to eliminate all old and negative aspects from your surrounding and be prepared to welcome everything new and positive. Go for a whitewash of your house to make it look more refreshed and new.
2. Clean Enclosed Parts:
Ugadi also means to remove unnecessary materials from your life. Start from your house. Check out your drawers and cupboards and eliminate everything you don't need at all. This is obviously one of the easiest ways to clean your house this Ugadi.
3. Decorate The Front Door:
To welcome new life, prosperity, abundance and happiness, you should clean up the front door and decorate it with mango leaf toranas. People also decorate the front door with banana plants, garlands and flowers. Such decoration symbolises good fortune.
4. Cleaning The Front Yard:
This is one of the best tips to clean your house this Ugadi. In many households, the front yard is cleaned for making beautiful rangolis. People, who live in apartments, sweep and mop floors clean and well to make rangolis. The designs of flowers and leaves symbolise the elements such as abundance and prosperity in life for the New Year.
5. Clean Beforehand:
While you're thinking of effective tips to clean house this Ugadi, you should maintain this one. You have a lot of preparation to do, so don't keep the house cleaning part for the last moment. Start 2 weeks before the occasion so that you don't get exhausted during the festival.
6. Cleaning Curtains:
Make sure to wash your curtains 2-3 days before the festival, as it will surely help in adding to the look of your room. Also, you could replace old curtains with bright-coloured ones to lighten up the atmosphere around in your home.
7. Wash Small Show Piece Items And Use Artificial Flowers:
Hopefully you have got some useful tips to clean house this Ugadi. Wherever you live in this country, the rituals are almost the same. And the meaning is to welcome positive things to your life. You can wash or rinse small show piece items and make use of artificial flowers to decorate your house.
8. You Could Use Paper Cups & Plates To Avoid Dirty Utensils:
You can't forget about Ugadi special recipes like Holiage or Obbattu. And would certainly serve your guests with it too. But the extra load of utensils can take away most of your time, so use paper cups and plates to make your work more easier. Enjoy the festival with all these rituals. Happy Ugadi!