- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 15 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RSMSSB Patwari Notification releases 4,207 vacancies
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Finance 3 Beaten Down Shares That Can Yield Good Returns
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Winter is fun, as long as you keep your home cosy and warm. During the winter season, most people often stay indoors and prefer to be in bed the whole day. To spice up your bedroom this season, Boldsky shares with you some of the best things that you can add to your humble abode to make it look extra special and unique.
Adding bold and dark colours to your bedroom will also make the place warm and comfortable. You can ignite the romance in your bedroom with assorted scented candles and at the same time, you can bring in a wonderful fragrance with the help of some beautiful sweet flowers.
In the winter season, it is also important to add cosy and warm items on the bed, which either include warm oversized blankets or simply a ton of big friends that are nothing but those cute stuffed toys. However, one tip to keep in mind is to keep moisture away from a cosy bedroom and only plants can do that.
Design your bedroom in such a way that you can have a few home-friendly plants to give you that much-needed oxygen in your bedroom. So, take a look at some of these 7 awesome things to add to your bedroom this winter season:
Deck your bed with beautiful and soft woolen pillows. You can dress the pillows in a light hue and contrast it with a dark and bold bedsheet colour.
Those Cute Bed Lights:
Adding lights to your bedroom will only make the room feel much more cosier and warm. Go in for some small in-built wall lights or you can simply add a table lamp at your bedside.
How About Stuffed Toys?:
Stuffed toys are a huge bliss. They will keep you warm at night in the winter season, but they have one disadvantage that they attract a lot of dust, so it is not advisable for those who are asthmatic.
Blankets should be a must accessory to your bedroom this winter. Oversized blankets are comfy and are most welcome too.
Romance With Candles:
If you are a newly wed couple, add in that spice to your bedroom with scented candles. However, make sure you turn them off before hitting the sack.
To add glamour to your bedroom, you can deck the place with some sweet-smelling flowers. The flowers will not only enhance the room's aura, but will also make your room look splendid and happy.
Foot mittens are comfortable and a must wear for your feet during winter. Walk around your home in these mittens, and if you want to keep them on at night, you are most welcome too!