- 2 hrs ago Does Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman’s Sex Drive?
- 19 hrs ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 20 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 21 hrs ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News BJP MP Hans Raj wants JNU to be renamed MNU, Modi Narendra University
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Movies Doordarshan News Anchor Neelum Sharma Passes Away; Netizens Offer Condolences
- Sports Medvedev blitzes Djokovic to reach Cincy final
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kitchen is the space where women spend the major part of their day. It is natural that you would want it to be more convenient and spacious. However, unfortunately, this might not be true for some of you. This usually happens when you are living in a flat or a rented house, when you cannot build a kitchen as per your plan. But, don’t worry! You still have wise options and ways to manage things in a small kitchen.
You can use every inch of your precious tiny space, if you are creative and innovative. A clean and well-organised kitchen is the direct reflection of the personality of a person who uses it. So, be careful in arranging your kitchen wisely, no matter what the size is. Along with arranging things nicely, always keep your table tops and counters clean to give that spacious look.
Don’t stick to conventional kitchen organising tips, which mainly focus on spacious kitchens. Dare to try unconventional storage ideas to make your kitchen look attractive. If you're wondering how to manage things in a small kitchen, think no more, we are here to help you. Avoid getting frustrated due to your small kitchen with these simple and easy useful ways to manage things in a small kitchen. Have a look!
Use The Walls
Don't try to accommodate all and everything on your work bench and drawers. Explore the possibilities of using your wall space. Consider hanging things on the wall like your wash cloths, spoons, cutting board, pans with hooks, knives or lighters.
Organise Your Tools
Your kitchen can have too many tools, mostly that are not of use on a daily basis. So, when you are arranging your kitchen accessories in a small kitchen, it is recommended to arrange and organise them according to their priority of use.
Use Under-Sink Storage Space
Usually, the area under the sink is a space that we overlook. Be creative and utilise this storage space by installing a small cabinet door. You can keep your cleaning solutions, brushes, lotions or other cleaning accessories under this space.
Limited floor area is always a challenge when using a small kitchen. If you want to know how to manage things in a small kitchen, here is an excellent idea! Use overhead cabinets to arrange things, depending on the frequency of their use.
Baskets And Holders
Install baskets or holders on the sides of your cabinets. This can act as an excellent storage space for small kitchen items. Also, this will help to use the otherwise overlooked spaces on the sides of the cabinets. You can also install these on the inside of cabinet doors.
Lazy Susan Cabinet
Installing a lazy susan cabinet is an interesting idea, to use the corners of your floor cabinets. This will give you enough space to keep comparatively bigger kitchen appliances and supplies. If space permits, you can divide it into smaller compartments to arrange things in order.
A small kitchen doesn't necessarily mean that you should avoid having a breakfast table. You can install a foldable chair on to the wall and can use it whenever needed. Also, this is an excellent idea to spend some family time in the kitchen itself.
Try these tips and make your kitchen a favourite spot!