- 8 hrs ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 9 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 10 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 12 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- Sports India vs Pakistan Asia Cup Hockey 2022: Live Streaming in India, Date, Time, Venue, Head To Head, Lineup
- News Moscow presses Donbas offensive as Polish leader visits Kyiv
- Movies Hina Khan Unveils Poster Of Her Second Film Country Of Blind At The Cannes Film Festival 2022
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Do you know why most people are bored to death while working in their office? It is because they do not decorate their office cubicle at all. Your office cubicle is your own space in your work station, and you must add some personal touches to it. If you personalise your work station, you will feel much more at home while you slog at office. Besides, you will be cheered up as you decorate your office cubicle.
Before you decorate your office cubicle, stop and think. What is it in your work desk that needs changing? Most people agree that they could do with a better lighting in their office cubicle. Others feel that the monotonous colours of the office really bore them. So these complains that you have with your work place will give you ideas to decorate your office cubicle. When you personalise your work station, take care of all these tiny details.
Here are some cool and personal ways to decorate your office cubicle.
Keep It Clutter Free
If your office desk is cluttered then no amount of decoration will make it look good. So before you decorate your office cubicle, clear all the clutter. Keep the documents and paperwork in neat piles and then let your creativity flow.
The best way to personalise your work station is to add photos. Add photos of your family, spouse, friends and also your teammates at work. It gives a nice and cheery feel to your work place.
Improve The Lighting
Most people complain that the lighting in their office is dull and harsh. You can solve the problem by adding tasteful table lamp of your own.
The green colour is good for your eyes. So add some greenery to your office. You can keep small potted plants to improve the air circulation and ambiance of your work station.
Funky Pen Stands
The most cost effective way to add some cheer to your office desk is by keeping funky pen stands. It will keep your pens and pencils in place. It will also make your office cubicle look decorated.
When you decorate your office cubicle, you must also improve your work productivity. Take a print out of your work motto and pin it to your soft board. Apart from changing your mood, it might change your salary as well.
Add Some Colour
You must brighten up your work place by adding some colour to it. Buy brightly coloured stationary to keep things interesting in your office.
Use The Soft Board
All office cubicles have soft boards and you must make use of them. Pin up newspaper articles, posters, colourful cartoons and statistics on your personal soft board.
- decorInside Hrithik Roshan's Home In Mumbai: Know About The Maritime-Inspired Interiors [PICS]
- decor5 Tips For Styling Your Nightstand
- improvementHow To Select The Right Paint For Your Apartment Interiors - 4 Steps By Expert
- decorRedecorate Your Room Without Burning A Hole In The Pocket: Ideas For Everyone!
- decorHome Decor: 8 Tips On How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover And Feel Special
- decorMake Your Own Curtains: Things You Need
- decorDressing Table Ideas For Small Space
- decor6 Ways To Create Space At Home For Work
- decorMust Haves For Pohela Baisakh Decorations
- decorVastu Colours For Your Home Walls
- decorCool Interior Ideas For A 1BHK Flat
- decorRevamp Home With Black n White Decor Theme