- 7 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 9 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 9 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 57 Written Update – Chandana Is The New Caption Of The House
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Create Mosaic Tile Design In Steps –
1. Clean the wall surface you want the design on.
2. Trace or draw a design of choice on a flat surface.
3. Buy colorful tiles depending on the color combination of the pattern or design you have drawn. (Eg For water design choose shades of blue tiles). Also buy a tile cutter and tile adhesive from the store.
4. Cut the tiles randomly and glue the pieces on the pattern (like a collage). Allow it to dry as per the manufacturer"s instructions.
5. Now fill the spaces between tiles well with a prepared grout without applying on tiles. (If it spreads on tiles wipe it immediately with paper towels or wet sponge). Allow the grout to dry as per the directions. Your mosaic tile design is now ready and doesn"t need much maintenance.
If you would like to create mosaic tile design use these mosaic tile design steps as these magical designs can never go out of spring summer trend.