- 4 hrs ago Is It Safe To Get A Tattoo While On Periods?
- 6 hrs ago Yogini Ekadashi 2022: Date, Time, Puja Muhurat, Vrat Katha, Remedies And Significance
- 8 hrs ago Monkeypox: We Have Vaccines And Drugs To Treat It
- 8 hrs ago Puri Rath Yatra 2022: Date, Time, Legends, Celebration, History And Significance
- Finance Govt Asks To Share Only Masked Aadhaar; Here Is How You Can Download It
- News Vat Savitri Vrat 2022: Date, Time, Fasting Rules, Method and Importance
- Sports Italy vs Argentina, Finalissima 2022: Date, Kick-off Time in India, Teams, Telecast & Live Streaming Info
- Movies Kamal Haasan Meets Rajinikanth Ahead Of Vikram Release; Lokesh Kanagaraj Shares Pictures
- Technology This WhatsApp Scam Can Get Control Of Your Phone
- Travel One Day Outing From Nagpur: Maharashtra - Places To Visit
- Automobiles Hindustan Motors To Produce Electric Scooters & Cars; This Includes The New Ambassador EV
- Education RRB NTPC CBT 2 Level 2, 3, And 5 Exam Schedule Released, Check Exam Dates Here
To keep the baby room lively and fun-filled, every parent thinks of decorating the baby room and make it look perfect. But the expensive decoration stops them and takes away their interest. Therefore, here we will discuss about the inexpensive baby decor ideas for your baby's room.
Inexpensive baby room decor ideas:
1. First thing to decorate baby room is to use bright colours to add life to the room. Use baby stuffs like toys and cartoon painted lamps to name a few. Keep the room bright with eye-catchy colours.
2. Use colourful craft papers like bandanna paper and decorate the baby boxes, table and photo frames. You can creatively use these coloured papers to decorate the wall frames. Take the hard cover of a notebook and cover with designed papers. Decorate with stones if you like and stick it to the wall.
3. Another easy baby room decor idea is to draw on the walls. Babies love to draw, so fill the walls with handmade drawings to make the room look natural. Don't go for painters. You can draw cartoon characters yourself. Sketch the favourite cartoon of your baby and then see the jovial mood of the baby. You can also paint the characters. Also try drawing moon, sun, stars on the ceiling to appear natural.
4. Add the touch of your child in the baby room decor. Paint the hands of the baby and make stamps on the wall. You can also stick funny stickers on the wall.
5. Buy thermocol paper and cut in different shapes like sun, stars and colour it to decorate baby room. Hang it from the ceiling to a medium height. Try to make small pieces. If you want to make big ones then clutter them in one corner.
6. Take a small chair and place it in front of the baby crib. Keep a soft toy like a baby doll if you have a baby girl. Even place toys on the sofa, an idea for baby room decor. Use curtains to cover the crib.
Use these inexpensive decor ideas for baby room.
- babyChristmas Accessories For Baby Boy & Girl
- decor10 Baby Shower Decoration Ideas!
- decorRoom Decor Ideas If Its A Baby Girl!
- decorBaby Boy Room Decorating Ideas
- decorBaby Room Decor Ideas For Parents To Be!
- decorBaby Wall Decor Themes And Ideas
- decor5 Things To Keep In Mind While Designing Your Kids' Bedroom
- decorShark Tank India Judge Vineeta Singh's Opulent Home In Mumbai
- decorEid Mubarak: 5 Home Decor Ideas for Eid Al-Fitr 2022
- improvement6 Ways to Make Your Apartment Feel Airy During Summers
- improvement5 Expert Tips To Keep The House Cool In The Scorching Summer
- decorSummer Home Decor: 5 Expert Tips To Style Your Home For The Season