- 9 min ago Deepika Padukone Takes Fashion Game To Another Level With Her Gorgeous Pink Ensemble
- 40 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- News Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to Telangana
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- Technology NASA Mars 2020 Rover To Hunt For Early Life Evidence
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
This Christmas 2010, we tell you how to decorate your Christmas tree so that it looks one of a kind and extremely beautiful.
These Christmas tree decorations ideas are fun and spectacular especially if you have no idea on how to go about Christmas tree decor. It is important that you know how to decorate a Christmas tree as it adds to the special feeling of Christmas 2010.
Below, stated are some points to help you in your Christmas tree decor.
1.If you want to know on how to decorate a Christmas tree which is fresh, you have to make sure that the tree is watered daily so that it does not dry, which will make your Christmas tree decor fade. For fake trees, place them sturdy on a tree stand.
2.Coming to the lighting of the Christmas tree decorations, you should first place the lights around the tree in circular motion. See to it that there is no space in between the tree. If your tree is big, two sets of lights is essential to make the tree look colorful and complete.
3.Christmas ornaments come in different sizes. To make the best use of Christmas tree decor, buy different sizes of ornaments. Try to place the Christmas ornaments on all the branches which are inside as well as out. Placing the ornaments inside your tree adds to depth and volume.
4.For this year's Christmas, Christmas tree decorations are followed by a theme. You can make your Christmas tree look pretty by adding two sets of colored balls. Eg- Only red and gold balls on a white Christmas tree with green tinsels in between.
5.To add in to your Christmas tree decor, try to make simple ornaments this year, so that it will look out of the world with your own hand work.
Try these ways on how to decorate a Christmas Tree. Wishing all a very Merry Christmas !