- 5 hrs ago 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- 5 hrs ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 6 hrs ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 9 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Fahadh Faasil & Their Wives Hangout; Pic Wins The Internet
- News Andhra Pradesh govt cancels Class 10, 12 exams; to set up high-powered committee to assess marks
- Sports Ishant Sharma gets stitches on his right hand
- Technology Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
The open skies and the architecture of the French Renaissance period blended together to make...a home...a paradise...
Chennai based XS Real Properties; pioneer of Bungalow Apartments, launched their residential project – La Celeste at Mugalivakkam, before Porur, off Mount Poonamallee Road. La Celeste is a specially proportioned, awe inspiring collage of French architecture using Haussmann style and other elements from various French periods. The total constructed area in sq.ft of the project is 7,34,472 with 426 apartments that will showcase a boulevard, a club house, swimming pool, play area and amphitheater. The company has opened up 80 bungalow apartments out of 426 in the first phase. The entire project is expected to be completed in 30 months time.
La Celeste is situated in the 'to-be' central part of Chennai -- Mugalivakkam, off Mount Poonamallee Road near Chennai's International Airport and 6 million sq.ft IT Park by DLF housing companies like IBM, CTS, Symantec, Syntel, Petrofac, Mphasis, Sutherland, CSC Software etc., in Porur. The area has been already christened as the second IT Corridor of Chennai. The location will also be an important central growth area with its proximity to the upcoming International Airport at Meenambakkam and Green Field airport at Sriperumbudur.
The new Grade Separators to be established by the Government at Porur junction will connect La Celeste's location to Sriperumbudur; Chennai's manufacturing hub. La Celeste offers French stylized bungalow apartments. The French lure has been epitomized by the 45º tiled sloping roof with dormers through out, arches with large key stones, segmental circular arches, triangular and circular pediments and Corinthian capitals.
Each block is made to resonate with the other buildings in its block to form a unified street scape. The stilt and first floor are made to look heavy by using different colour and texture from the rest of the floors. Defined French gardens with gurgling water bodies would invite you to take a walk and unwind yourself. A true paradise to return to when the work load weighs you down!