- 6 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 7 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 8 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 10 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Finale: Pratik Sehajpal Is 1st Confirmed Contestant Of Bigg Boss 15; Here's When It'll Be Aired!
- Sports Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Odegaard secures back-to-back wins for Gunners
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Ethereal beauty Manushi Chhillar is a conscious citizen who wants to raise her voice towards social good. The gorgeous debutante in the film Prithviraj, in which she has been paired opposite Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar, has shown time and again that she will do her bit towards important issues. Manushi, who runs a non-profit, Project Shakti, that works towards menstrual hygiene among women in India, has also taken a keen interest in understanding more about sustainable living.
When she is not shooting, Manushi's pet project is to turn her terrace into a sustainable garden. "I want to have a fully sustainable garden at my home because I think the future of complex, modern society will be all about self-sustenance and environmental friendly living. I have started planting different kinds of trees at my home and I can't wait to see it all come together. My dream garden is actually at a very nascent stage currently and it will take months of work for me to slowly bring it together," says the young beauty, as she gives a sneak peek of her home garden.
Manushi, who is a vegetarian, wants to grow fruits and vegetables in the coming months in her home garden! "Since I'm a vegetarian, this garden will definitely be at play for home garden to table concept of living. I want to grow several varieties of fruits and vegetables in the near future and I'm quite excited to take on this journey of learning more about organic, sustainable living," she adds.