- Movies After Breakup With Mohsin, YRKKH Fame Shivangi Joshi Now Dating Balika Vadhu Co-Star Randeep Rai?
- Technology Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo May Start Exporting Smartphones From India Soon
- News US journalist who wore rainbow T-shirt to FIFA World Cup match dies under mysterious circumstances
- Finance WTO Rules Against Trump's Steel, And Aluminum Tariffs
- Education UP NEET UG 2022: Choice Filling Option Started from Today; Check Details Here
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 3rd ODI: Bangla elect to field, Men In Blue bring in Ishan, Kuldeep Yadav
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar 150 Discontinued – Pulsar P150 Takes New Role
- Travel 5 Most Epic Offbeat Places To Visit In South India During Winter
According to a study published in the journal Sleep, around 20 per cent population across the world face sleep problems such as insomnia, sleep deprivation or short sleep problems.  Exercises cause a lot of impact on sleeping habits. Not only do they help with weight loss, but also regulates the circadian rhythm that regulates your sleep-wake cycle and helps you sleep well.
Several factors are responsible for sleep problems such as financial crisis or relationship problems. Take a look at the exercises which may help you sleep better or get quality sleep.
Aerobics, also known as cardio exercises are physical activities that raise the heartbeat. It includes running, walking, swimming or cycling. Aerobic exercises raise the temperature of the body. After 30-90 minutes, the body starts cooling itself and this decline in body temperature signals the body that its sleep time, thus promoting sleepiness. 
2. Deep Breathing exercises
Deep breathing exercises (DBE) slow down the heart rate and normalise the breathing rhythm. It also helps lower the stress and tensions of the day. DBE shuts out distractions and helps a person focus on breathing. This calms and relaxes the body and mind, thus helps to sleep faster. It is suggested to perform DBE for 10-15 minutes, at least two hours before sleep.
3. Strength exercises
Strength exercises such as crunches, leg presses and curls can also be great exercises to promote quality sleep. A study shows that doing strength training exercises daily in the morning helps a person sleep better at night. These exercises help in increasing muscle strength. Strengthening of the muscles helps us to deal better with daily workloads. It also helps in the stimulation of several hormones that help with sleep improvement. 
Sleep problems are common among older adults. A study shows that daily yoga helps improve sleep quality by reducing the fall asleep time at night, decreasing the episodes of sleep disturbance and also by helping a person wake up energetic in the morning. 
Things To Avoid Before Bedtime
- Avoid doing the aforementioned exercises just before going to bed. It should be carried out at least two hours before bedtime. Doing them every morning is considered the best option. 
- Avoid smoking, alcohol consumption or drinking coffee/tea at least 4-6 hours before going to sleep.
- Avoid taking heavy meals.
- Avoid spicy foods.
- Avoid sleeping with lights switched on.
- Avoid sleeping in too hot or cold temperature.
Many theories, hypothesis and pivot studies have interlinked sleep and exercise. However, the specific physiological factors that connect the two of them are still not defined by researchers. Exercise helps with glucose breakdown, hormone stimulation, metabolism, immune function, cognitive performance and many more. When many of the body parts function well, it affects the circadian cycle that promotes sleep.
- diet fitness10 Exercises That Burn More Calories Than Running
- diet fitness5 Quick Exercises For Armpit Fat
- diet fitnessWorld Alzheimer's Day 2022: Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- diet fitness7 Best And Easy Exercises For People With Scoliosis
- wellness11 Benefits Of Metta Meditation (Loving-Kindness Meditation) And How To Do It
- wellness11 Effective Ways to Lower Your Resting Heart Rate (RHR)
- diet fitnessWomen Have A Higher Risk Of Knee Injuries Than Men
- diet fitness8 Best Exercises & Stretches To Strengthen Your Lats (Latissimus Dorsi)
- diet fitness18 Best Exercises To Increase Your Height
- wellness8 Effective Brain Exercises To Improve Your Memory
- diet fitness5 In-Car Exercises To Burn Belly Fat
- disorders cureMallet Finger: Symptoms, Causes And Treatment