- 53 min ago Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- 1 hr ago July 2022: Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs This Month
- 1 hr ago Expert Article: Pericoronitis, An Unfamiliar But Agonizing Dental Issue
- 2 hrs ago Who Is CM Eknath Shambaji Shinde? Tracing His Journey From An Auto-Driver To Maharashtra's New CM
- Finance Buy This Small-Cap Multibagger Metal Stock For 25% Strong Gain, 700% Dividend
- News 37-year-old murder convict who jumped parole, arrested
- Sports India vs Derbyshire: Hooda, Sanju, Suryakumar guide Indians to win in T20 practice match
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor Recalls Dad Rishi Telling Him That He Won't Be A National Star Despite Doing Good Films
- Technology Pre-Ordered Nothing Phone 1? Then You Might Not Like This
- Automobiles 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
A COVID-19 infection leaves one feeling fatigued and weak. In some instances, this weakness may persist for a long period, resulting in other problems.
Three major causes of post-COVID fatigue can be identified as a lack of nutrition, a high viral load, and excessive stress. To prevent this, you should take good care of your body and give it some extra attention. These are some simple steps you can take in order to improve your recovery from COVID-19 infection.
Tips To Regain Strength After COVID Recovery
1. Start By Eating Slowly and Staying Hydrated
According to the experts, one should begin by fasting and allow their digestive fire to gradually build. Then, food intake should be increased gradually. Begin by eating light, warm foods with good fats until your digestion is restored .
- Increase the intake of protein in your diet to enhance your body's recovery process. Include foods such as lentils, pulses, millets, whole grains, eggs, fish, and poultry. You can also consume two teaspoons of sattu (19 grams of protein) daily.
- Staying hydrated while recovering from an illness is of utmost importance. Water aids in the distribution of nutrients within the body as well as the removal of toxins through sweat and urine.
2. Exercise, Do Yoga
Various experts have emphasised the importance of exercise in our daily routine. Some parts of the body may feel sore when we exercise regularly. In spite of feeling fatigued or weak, one should continue to exercise. As an alternative, individuals should engage in some sort of physical activity, go for a walk or practice Yoga .
- The practice of Yoga and Pranayama self-heals a COVID-distressed body to the extent that it strengthens all the internal parts of the body, increasing immunity and reducing fatigue.
- Walking or jogging can do wonders for building stamina.
- In order to strengthen the body, experts suggest Calisthenics, a form of exercise that does not require free weights or resistance bands.
3. Take Vitamin C In Moderation
Vitamin C plays a vital role on the road to recovery during COVID-19. When the digestive system is not functioning optimally, one shouldn't overload their system with Vitamin C and citrus fruits in order to regain immunity .
4. Rest Your Mind And Body
Having a good night's sleep, breathing exercises and meditation are the best ways to relax the mind after being exposed to the Coronavirus .
5. Avoid Smoking And Drinking
Smoking and drinking alcohol are risk factors for COVID infection, as both have detrimental effects on the body's ability to heal itself. The partying can wait for another day .
On A Final Note...
Generally, a COVID-19 patient requires at least 3 weeks to fully recover. However, recent studies have drawn attention to individuals who may have endured severe effects on their kidneys, lungs and heart, long after they have recovered. Hence, it is not only important to adhere to the guidelines of wearing a mask, hand hygiene and social distancing, but it is also vital that patients consistently follow these practices in order to maintain health.
- wellnessCorbevax Will Be Allowed As A Booster For Those Fully Vaccinated With Covishield Or Covaxin
- wellness'Heal In India': An Indian Govt Initiative To Attract More Foreign Patients
- wellnessCovid Patients At Higher Risk Of Serious Neurodegenerative Disorders: Study
- wellnessMaharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- wellnessIndia Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- wellnessIndia Records 15,940 Covid-19 Infections, 20 Fatalities In A Day
- kidsLong COVID In Children Can Last At Least Two Months: Study
- wellnessGenome Sequencing Tests Show Omicron Dominating In Karnataka: Health Minister
- wellnessHow Does COVID Spread During Short Conversations?
- wellnessSurge In Covid Cases: States Asked To Submit 'Larger Number' Of Samples For Genome Sequencing
- wellnessLong Covid-19 Risk Less With Omicron Than Delta Variant, UK Study Finds
- wellnessCOVID-19: India Records 13,216 Fresh Cases