- 37 min ago What Is The Viral Social Media Claim Regarding 'Aphelion Phenomenon'? Can Aphelion Really Affect Your Health?
- 41 min ago Sealed With A Kiss: Mexican Mayor Marries Alligator Bride To 'Bring Abundance To The Village'
- 1 hr ago London's Victoria and Albert Museum Has Africa Fashion In The Spotlight
- 3 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022: Goddess Skandamata Puja: Date, Rituals, Mantras And Significance
- News NCW seeks action against SP chief Akhilesh Yadav for tweet against Nupur Sharma
- Sports Virat Kohli vs Jonny Bairstow: We are going to have dinner together, England batter diffuse tension
- Movies Anees Bazmee On Working With Shahid Kapoor: We Are Waiting For The Right Story
- Finance ONGC, Oil India Fall Nearly 35% From Their Highs, Should You Buy? Experts Opinion
- Technology Apple Watch Series 8 Tipped With Fever-Detection Sensor, S8 Chip; New Features To Expect
- Automobiles Renault Kiger Crosses 50,000 Production Milestone - New Colour Option Introduced
- Travel Yosemite National Park: A Splendid Wilderness With Magical Sunset And Moonlight
- Education SSC MTS 2021-22 Exam Start Tomorrow: Check Timings, Documents to Carry, Paper Pattern & More
India on Saturday, May 28, 2022, recorded 2,685 fresh COVID-19 cases that took its infection tally to 4,31,50,215, while the number of active cases increased to 16,308, according to Union Health Ministry data.
The death toll climbed to 5,24,572 with 33 fatalities, the data updated at 8 am stated.
The active cases comprise 0.04 per cent of the total infections. The national COVID-19 recovery rate was recorded at 98.75 per cent, the Health Ministry said.
An increase of 494 cases was recorded in the active COVID-19 caseload in a span of 24 hours.
The daily positivity rate was recorded at 0.60 per cent and the weekly positivity rate at 0.54 per cent, the Health Ministry said.
The number of people who have recuperated from the disease surged to 4,26,09,335. The case fatality rate stands at 1.22 per cent, it said.
The cumulative COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country so far under the nationwide inoculation drive have exceeded 193.13 crore.
- wellnessWhat Is The Viral Social Media Claim Regarding 'Aphelion Phenomenon'? Can Aphelion Really Affect Your Health?
- wellnessNiti Aayog Releases Compendium Of Ayush Practices To Manage Covid-19
- wellnessCorbevax Will Be Allowed As A Booster For Those Fully Vaccinated With Covishield Or Covaxin
- wellness'Heal In India': An Indian Govt Initiative To Attract More Foreign Patients
- wellnessCovid Patients At Higher Risk Of Serious Neurodegenerative Disorders: Study
- wellnessMaharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- wellnessIndia Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- wellnessIndia Records 15,940 Covid-19 Infections, 20 Fatalities In A Day
- kidsLong COVID In Children Can Last At Least Two Months: Study
- wellnessGenome Sequencing Tests Show Omicron Dominating In Karnataka: Health Minister
- wellnessHow Does COVID Spread During Short Conversations?
- wellnessSurge In Covid Cases: States Asked To Submit 'Larger Number' Of Samples For Genome Sequencing