- 15 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 21 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Fibre is a type of carbohydrate which is indigestible by our body. Fruits which are rich in fibre are often low in calories and have a large number of health benefits. One of the prominent benefits of fibre-rich fruits is weight loss. As we know that most of the forms of carbohydrates are broken down into glucose to provide us with the energy, fibre remains unbroken and indigestible, giving us a feeling of satiety when consumed along with keeping our appetite under control.
Many people prefer consuming fibre-rich fruits for weight loss as they bulk our stomach and keep our hunger at bay for a long time. In fact, they are considered the best weight-loss food items because they move slowly in the gut and give us a feeling of fullness, hence preventing us from consuming those extra calories that add to the risk of obesity. Fibre-rich fruits can be consumed at any time of the day, especially breakfast.
Here is the list of fibre-rich fruits which will help you lose weight easily. Let's have a look.
100 g of avocado is loaded with 6.7 g of dietary fibre. According to a study, avocado contains bioactive compounds that help to reduce the risk of becoming obese. They are also considered a rich source of dietary fibre that increases satiety and lowers the desire to eat. 
100 g of raspberries contains 6.5 g of dietary fibre. According to a study, raspberries prevent and improve fatty liver and obesity in an individual. The study also shows that raspberries help decrease body weight and hepatic triacylglycerol content. 
100 g of kiwi fruit contains 3 g of dietary fibre. Kiwi is a nutrient-dense fruit that contains both soluble and insoluble fibre. Consuming the fruit gives a sense of fullness and satiety, making us drop those excess calories that are responsible for weight gain. It also contains an enzyme called actinidain that helps in the digestion. 
100 g of guava contains 5.4 g of dietary fibre. It is one among those superfoods that have low-calories and high dietary fibre. According to a study, guava is considered best for regulating lipid profile (cholesterol) and blood sugar in individuals. 
100 g of pomegranate contains 4 g of dietary fibre. Pomegranate's positive effects on reducing obesity have been mentioned in many studies. One study says that the presence of high antioxidants, tannins and anthocyanins in pomegranate is responsible for the reduction of fats in an individual.