- 21 min ago Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- 1 hr ago This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- 1 hr ago Arrabiata Pasta Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 2 hrs ago Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- Technology DoT Might Ask TRAI To Set New Pricing For 5G Spectrum Band
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi On Hosting MasterChef Tamil: I Never Accept Any Offer For The Money
- News COVID second wave: All 86 of its corona hospitals to soon have oxygen plants, says Railways
- Finance Sensex Ends 600 Points higher, Auto Stocks Gain
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- Sports India tour of Sri Lanka 2021: Nitish Rana feels ready for international cricket, awaits "that one call"
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Smoking is among the top cause of diseases due to poor lifestyle habits. The journal Psychology and Health says that tobacco smoking is one of the main causes of premature deaths around the world. The sad part about smoking is that smokers often acknowledge the harm they are doing to their bodies and may report that they desire to stop it - yet continue to smoke. This is because nicotine present in cigarettes generates a strong urge to smoke that overpowers all other feelings which are against smoking.
If a person is addicted to nicotine consumption, it is very difficult for them to stop it suddenly. As a result, the nicotine gets accumulated in our body in a large amount and cause many chronic conditions - cancer being on the topmost list. In such cases, flushing out nicotine from the body is very important to prevent the risk of smoking-related diseases like lung cancer, obstructive pulmonary disease, coronary heart disease along with the risk of deafness, stroke, back pain and blindness.
There are several healthy foods which help to flush the nicotine out of the body. These foods are easily available in the market, and they are:
This fruit restores vitamin C in our body lost due to smoking which further helps to boost our metabolism and flush nicotine out from our body.
It helps to treat many unwanted symptoms caused due to nicotine smoking. Ginger is very effective to reduce the cravings for nicotine.
The presence of vitamin A, C, B and K in carrots help to strengthen the body's defence system and prevent the damage of nerves and skin caused due to smoking.
This juicy food item helps to treat damaged skin cells and boosts immunity due to the presence of vitamin C and citric acid. It also helps fight unwanted symptoms of smoking.
It is packed with vitamin B5 and vitamin C. These compounds help regulate many body processes and boost metabolism, which help to flush out nicotine from our body. It also helps lower the risk of colon cancer.
They are referred to as the best substitute for cigarettes as they help prevent the cravings for nicotine - good for those who are trying to quit smoking.
This fruit is filled with vitamins like A, C and E. Consuming kiwi helps restore the levels of these vitamins lost due to smoking and flushes nicotine out of the body. Also, inositol in kiwi helps fight depression.
The presence of folic acid and vitamin B9 in spinach help in maintaining a normal sleeping pattern for smokers as well as help combat nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
Cruciferous vegetables like kale and broccoli are very good to flush nicotine out from the body due to the presence of antioxidants and isothiocyanates in these green veggies.
This amazing fruit helps to improve the red blood cell count which gets decreased due to nicotine. Also, the antioxidant property of pomegranate helps to flush out toxins from our body.