- 5 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 13 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 16 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- Sports CWG 2022: Indian women’s cricket team clinch silver in first-ever Games final as Aus bag gold with 9-run win
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
President Ram Nath Kovind on Sunday called upon Ayurveda experts to promote research in the field, saying there is no alternative to this medical system so far in rural parts of the country.
"Ayurveda is the science of life," he said after inaugurating the 59th meet of the All India Ayurveda Conference, and dedicated a government Ayurveda College here to the people.
"India is a country of villages and has the traditional medicine system - Ayurveda. No alternate medical system has taken its place yet," Kovind said.
He called upon experts in Ayurveda to work towards boosting research, documentation and validation in the field and make this Indian medical system popular.
The people's inclination towards Ayurveda grew during the testing times of the COVID-19 pandemic when it saved many lives, he noted.
Kovind lauded Madhya Pradesh Governor Mangubhai Patel and Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for revving up health facilities and Ayurveda in the state.
Madhya Pradesh should strive to become an Ayurveda destination in the country, he said, adding that Chief Minister Chouhan has been showing keen interest in this medical system.
"If MP turns into an Ayurveda centre in the country, the credit for it will go to the public and the government," Kovind said.
- wellnessWorld Hepatitis Day 2022: Expert Opinion On Ayurvedic Management Of Hepatitis
- wellnessExpert Article: Healthy Lifestyle, The Ayurveda Way – How To Wake Up And Clean Teeth
- wellnessExpert Article: Healthy Lifestyle, The Ayurveda Way: Importance Of Dincharya
- wellnessHolistic Ayurveda Management Of Asthma (Expert Article)
- wellnessHealthy Lifestyle, The Ayurveda Way: Waking Up In Brahmmuhruta (Expert Article)
- wellnessIndia Soon To Introduce Special AYUSH Visa For Those Seeking Traditional Treatment In The Country: PM Modi
- wellnessIrritable Bowel Syndrome: An Ayurvedic Perspective (Expert Article)
- wellnessWhy Not To Consume Curd At Night
- disorders cureExpert Article: Prevent Kidney Parenchymal Disease Holistically With Ayurveda
- wellnessExpert Article: Exploring The World Health Day 2022 Theme Through An Ayurveda Perspective
- disorders cureWorld TB Day: Expert Article On Tuberculosis And Ayurveda
- wellnessExpert Article: Vasantik Vamana, Preventive Purification Procedure For Better Health