- 10 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 50% Off On Protein Powders
- 11 hrs ago Remedial Measures In Astrology To Counter Different Problems In Life
- 14 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 October To 08 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Top javelin thrower Shivpal Singh handed 4-year ban for failing dope test
- Finance Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rates Rise, Check Interest Rates Here
- News 'Adipurush' teaser review: A visually-arresting clip backed by solid BGM
- Movies Adipurush Teaser Review: Prabhas Embodies Lord Rama Completely In The Animated Epic Battle Of Good And Evil
- Education NTA Released ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 For UG programmes; Direct Link Here
- Automobiles Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Delhi on Thursday recorded 579 fresh Covid-19 cases with a positivity rate of 3.46%, while one more person succumbed to the viral disease, according to the health department data.
With the fresh infections and fatalities, the city's caseload climbed to 19,392,227 and the death toll increased to 26,277, the bulletin said.
The fresh cases came out of 16,755 tests conducted the previous day, it said.
On Wednesday, Delhi logged 600 Covid-19 cases with a positivity rate of 3.27% and one death.
The city recorded 615 cases with a positivity rate of 3.89% and three deaths on Tuesday.
- disorders cureWhat Is Khosta-2? Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Vaccine-Resistant Virus Detected In Russia
- wellnessCoronavirus Residues Might Be Causing Long COVID: New Study
- kidsTwin Viral Concerns Of COVID-19 And Monkeypox In Kids: What Parents Should Know
- disorders cureRise In Antibiotic Resistance Among Indians Is The New Evolving Threat Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic: LANCET Study
- wellnessCentury-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- disorders cureCovid-19 Patients At Risk Of Neurological & Psychiatric Conditions Two Years After The Infection: New Study
- wellnessHow Does COVID Affect Your Brain? Accelerated Brain Aging, Long-term Neuro Conditions Reported
- wellnessCOVID In Smokers: An Expert Explains
- disorders cureWhat Is ‘Centaurus,’ New Fast-Spreading Covid Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- wellnessCOVID-19 Vaccines Not Linked To 'Sudden Adult Death Syndrome', Say Scientists
- health75 Years Of Independence, 75 Days Of Free COVID Booster Shots; For Everyone Aged 18-59 From 15 July