- 11 min ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 20 min ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 40 min ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 2 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- Movies Good Newwz Trailer Kick-starts A Meme Fest And We Can't Stop Laughing!
- Sports Bhubaneswar to host India's home matches in Hockey Pro League
- Technology Disney+ Accounts Hacked, Sold Online Within Days Of Launch
- News CAB is another trap like NRC to make legal citizens refugees: Mamata
- Automobiles Tata Motors Bags Order For 500 Electric Vehicles From Lithium Urban Technologies
- Travel Gangotri - Truly A Hiker's Paradise
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Do you know that food and your mood are interlinked with each other? Human bodies actually respond to different types of foods in different ways. There is a direct link between what you eat and how you feel.
For example, if your diet is poor, it could damage your mood. And a bad mood can actually damage your immune system, slow down your weight loss efforts and lead to tension headaches.
But, there are also foods that can help make you feel awesome because these foods infuse your body with nutrients. It allows the brain to produce neurotransmitters that give you a natural high.
It is very important that you fuel you bodies the right way and boost your mood naturally. So, here are top 11 mood-boosting foods to boost your mood naturally.
Salmon is a great mood-boosting food that is loaded with essential omega-3 fatty acids. This important nutrient is required for energy production, brain activity and circulation. Eating fatty fish will increase the feel-good hormone dopamine, which keeps your mood happy.
Chocolate makes everyone happy and that is the reason why it is considered as one of the best foods to boost your mood instantly. Eating dark chocolate every day will reduce the stress hormones, including cortisol. Also, chocolate has antioxidants that are more than any other foods.
Avocado is loaded with benefits ranging from protecting your heart to helping with digestion. But, you will be surprised to know that avocado is a great mood-boosting food. These fruits are natural hormone balancers, ensuring your brain to release the right chemicals to make you feel great.
Grapes are packed with antioxidants and are also a great food to make you feel better. Grapes contain flavonoids, which have been found to affect your mood and lower depression. So, pack these juicy grapes as a take-along snack to boost up your mood.
Nuts are loaded with healthy fats that will keep you smiling. They are packed with serotonin, a feel-good chemical that's in short supply when you're depressed. Include cashews, Brazil nuts, walnuts and almonds in your diet to boost up your mood.
6. Sesame Seeds
Sesame seeds are powerful seeds that will help to boost up your mood instantly. The amino acid present in sesame seeds boost the brain's dopamine levels, charging you up in full gear. You can sprinkle some sesame seeds in your salad and smoothies.
Mushrooms contain essential vitamins like vitamin B6 that impacts the production of serotonin and neurotransmitters. This healthy vitamin is associated with providing a positive mood and it helps reduce stress naturally.
Strawberries is one of the most-beloved mood-boosting foods. It is due to the fact that they are rich in vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, vitamin C and manganese. These essential nutrients help in boosting the happy chemicals in your brain.
Quinoa is so rich in amino acids that it is considered a complete source of protein, folate, magnesium, phosphorous and manganese. These minerals are known to boost your energy naturally. You can add quinoa in pancakes, salads and other dishes as well.
10. Goji Berries
Goji berries are known to increase the body's ability to handle stress and support a healthy mood, mind and memory. The berries are a complete source of protein and amino acids and are extremely rich in antioxidants too.
Do you know why coconut is called a mood-boosting food? It is because the water found inside the coconut is full of electrolytes that will boost your mood instantly. It doesn't mean that the water is only enough to boost your mood. The flesh of the coconut itself is a very good mood booster.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your close friends and family.