- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 11 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 11 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Finance Japan OKs USD 216B Extra Budget, To Counter Impact Of Inflation
- Movies Entertainment Live News Updates: An Action Hero Takes Low Opening; Salman To Grill Archana Gautam
- News PM Modi’s Digital India vision an accelerator of progress: Google CEO Pichai
- Education Revised MPBSE Time Table 2023: MP Board Class 10, 12 Date Sheet Revised; Get New Schedule Here
- Sports Pakistan will pull out of Asia Cup if tournament shifts due to India objection: Ramiz Raja
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
For decades, the female birth control pill has been in the market. Now, a male birth control pill is going to enter, according to the results of a small new study presented in Chicago. This drug is found out to be safe and effective.
Research has shown that this daily pill in men lowered hormone levels similarly to other forms of longer-term contraceptives. It showed signs without any testosterone deficiency or excess of testosterone.
This male birth control pill is found to be an experimental oral contraceptive safe to be used in men with hormone responses consistent with the effective contraception.
What Is Male Birth Control Pill?
There have been a few changes for the past 50 years in male contraception compared with the myriad of options available to women.
The other contraceptive methods available in the market today are condoms, vasectomy, etc.
Why Do Many Men Prefer It?
Research has said that, many men are preferring a daily pill as a reversible contraceptive, rather than long-acting injections or topical gels.
So what really happens if a male takes birth control pills? If a man took one or two birth control pills, nothing will happen. But, if a man takes birth control pills daily over an extended period of time, his breasts might grow larger, his sex drive may decrease, the amount of facial hair might decrease and the testicles might shrink.
What Does The Male Birth Control Pill Do?
Many men complain about the other contraceptive methods. Because it does not let them fully enjoy having sexual pleasure. For example, condoms may reduce penile sensation and vasectomies require an additional surgery.
Though these contraceptive methods wouldn't eliminate the risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, on the other hand, male birth control pill could provide an attractive and safe contraception alternative for many reasons.
Firstly, the pill would allow men and women to share contraception responsibly and equally. It could also alleviate women's concerns over female birth control's long-term impact on fertility.
Male Contraceptive Pill's Side Effects
Along with benefits of the male birth control pills, there are serious side effects too. Adverse effects of male birth control pills include depression, abnormally fast and irregular heartbeat, mood swings, muscle pain, increased libido and acne.
However, the longer term studies are currently under way to confirm whether male birth control pills taken every day block sperm production or not.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, share it with your close ones.
- wellnessShilajit: Know The Health Benefits And Side Effects Of This Naturally Occurring Substance From Himalayas
- disorders cureOrchitis (Inflammation Of The Testicles): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- wellnessCOVID-19: Does The Coronavirus Affect Male Fertility?
- basicsHow To Boost Your Sperm Count Naturally
- disorders curePenile Atrophy (Penis Shrinkage): Causes, Treatment And Prevention
- wellness12 Common Penis Problems You Should Be Aware Of
- diet fitnessThe Complete Weight-Loss Guide For Men Over 40
- wellnessNew Sperm-Blocking Gel Offers Reliable Contraception; An Alternative To Hormonal Birth Control
- wellnessBlood Clots Risk In Obese Women On Birth Control Pills: What You Should Know
- basicsInternational Women's Day Spl: What Are Female Condoms And How To Use Them
- basicsCommon, Yet Not So Common Side Effects Of Oral Contraceptive Pills
- basicsHow To Prevent Unintended Pregnancy? Tips And Guide To Contraception