- 32 min ago 60 Healthiest Foods You Should Eat Every Day
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu And Other Divas Flaunt Stylish Outfits At The Thappad Screening Event
- 2 hrs ago 22 Health Benefits Of Papaya Leaves: Side Effects And How To Use
- 2 hrs ago Chandrashekhar Azad's Death Anniversay: 11 Facts About The Brave Freedom Fighter
- News Pakistan confirms first two cases of coronavirus; colleges in Sindh, Balochistan closed
- Finance Change In EPS 1995 To Benefit More EPFO Members
- Movies Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham: Pranav Mohanlal's First Look Poster Is Here!
- Technology Huawei P40 Lite Debuts As Rebranded Nova 6 SE: Price And Specifications
- Sports Revealed: Plans for Tuwaiq Trophy at WWE Super Showdown 2020
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The ears are the most sensitive part of the body and when it hits by an infection, it becomes worse. The common ear infection known as acute otitis media happens in the middle of the ear.
The symptoms of ear infections include mild or severe ear pain, persistent feeling of pressure in the ear, discomfort or stuffiness in the ear, hearing loss, sore throat, fever and many more such problems.
To cure ear infection naturally essential oils work the best and a single drop possesses healing properties. They offer a wide variety of therapeutic benefits and healing effects for many ailments as well.
Even children from small age suffer from ear infections, which is painful for them to bear with. It can be difficult for them due to discomfort, fever, headaches, sleeping issues and loss of appetite.
Take a look at the 10 best essential oils for ear infection.
1. Oregano Oil
Oregano oil consists of powerful antibacterial and anti-viral properties that makes it an excellent remedy for ear infections. It boosts the immune system and also relieves inflammation in the respiratory tract and ear canal.
2. Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil is one of the most versatile essential oils for treating ear infection. The oil can quickly neutralize any bacterial infections that may be causing the pain in your middle ear. Rosemary oil also has the ability to soothe a sinus infection.
3. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is famous due to its antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. It is one of the most sought-after oils that is used for treating ear infections. For thousands of years, the oil is being used to treat infections of all kinds as well.
4. Basil Oil
Everyone knows the potential benefits of basil and what health benefits it offers. Well, basil oil has antiviral and anti-inflammatory compounds that are an effective remedy; both for children and adults for treating ear infections.
5. Olive Oil
Olive oil is used in cooking, but it also has the ability to cure ear infections. Olive oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and antibacterial properties that relieve the blockage of sinuses and promote better hearing.
6. Thyme Oil
Thyme oil has powerful antibacterial and antioxidant properties. For treating ear infection, thyme oil can quickly relieve the pressure and pain in the middle ear, while also fighting back against the underlying infection of the respiratory system.
7. Mustard Oil
Mustard oil is one of the most commonly used oils in most of the households for cooking food. It has natural remedies to cure ear infections containing strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
8. Lavender Oil
Lavender oil is unsurprisingly good at treating ear infections and other infections too. Lavender oil can increase blood circulation to increase the healing speed, reduce inflammation caused by infections. The oil also helps to relieve pressure in the sinus cavities.
9. Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus oil is one of the best essential oils for soothing inflammation. The oil prevents the fluid to build up in the ear and helps the fluid to drain out and cures the infection instantly. Eucalyptus oil can also treat any other infections in the respiratory system.
10. Peppermint Oil
Peppermint oil is a soothing oil that rapidly has the power to eliminate inflammation. The oil is also used for treating painful earaches. This oil can also be used for children but, it should be diluted in some way with jojoba oil or olive oil.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, don't forget to share it.