- 4 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 13 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 16 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 16 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
The ears are the most sensitive part of the body and when it hits by an infection, it becomes worse. The common ear infection known as acute otitis media happens in the middle of the ear.
The symptoms of ear infections include mild or severe ear pain, persistent feeling of pressure in the ear, discomfort or stuffiness in the ear, hearing loss, sore throat, fever and many more such problems.
To cure ear infection naturally essential oils work the best and a single drop possesses healing properties. They offer a wide variety of therapeutic benefits and healing effects for many ailments as well.
Even children from small age suffer from ear infections, which is painful for them to bear with. It can be difficult for them due to discomfort, fever, headaches, sleeping issues and loss of appetite.
Take a look at the 10 best essential oils for ear infection.
1. Oregano Oil
Oregano oil consists of powerful antibacterial and anti-viral properties that makes it an excellent remedy for ear infections. It boosts the immune system and also relieves inflammation in the respiratory tract and ear canal.
2. Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil is one of the most versatile essential oils for treating ear infection. The oil can quickly neutralize any bacterial infections that may be causing the pain in your middle ear. Rosemary oil also has the ability to soothe a sinus infection.
3. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is famous due to its antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. It is one of the most sought-after oils that is used for treating ear infections. For thousands of years, the oil is being used to treat infections of all kinds as well.
4. Basil Oil
Everyone knows the potential benefits of basil and what health benefits it offers. Well, basil oil has antiviral and anti-inflammatory compounds that are an effective remedy; both for children and adults for treating ear infections.
5. Olive Oil
Olive oil is used in cooking, but it also has the ability to cure ear infections. Olive oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and antibacterial properties that relieve the blockage of sinuses and promote better hearing.
6. Thyme Oil
Thyme oil has powerful antibacterial and antioxidant properties. For treating ear infection, thyme oil can quickly relieve the pressure and pain in the middle ear, while also fighting back against the underlying infection of the respiratory system.
7. Mustard Oil
Mustard oil is one of the most commonly used oils in most of the households for cooking food. It has natural remedies to cure ear infections containing strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
8. Lavender Oil
Lavender oil is unsurprisingly good at treating ear infections and other infections too. Lavender oil can increase blood circulation to increase the healing speed, reduce inflammation caused by infections. The oil also helps to relieve pressure in the sinus cavities.
9. Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus oil is one of the best essential oils for soothing inflammation. The oil prevents the fluid to build up in the ear and helps the fluid to drain out and cures the infection instantly. Eucalyptus oil can also treat any other infections in the respiratory system.
10. Peppermint Oil
Peppermint oil is a soothing oil that rapidly has the power to eliminate inflammation. The oil is also used for treating painful earaches. This oil can also be used for children but, it should be diluted in some way with jojoba oil or olive oil.
Share this article!
If you liked reading this article, don't forget to share it.