- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Sports IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals league schedule, squad, venue, timing and record
- News On Monday, traffic to be affected in Delhi's Sadar Bazar due to large gathering at Shahi Idgah
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
"Laughter is the best medicine", goes a saying.
The reason why the first Sunday in the month of May is celebrated every year as the "World Laughter Day" is to spread awareness about the importance of laughter.
Laughing is healthy. Laughter helps us change ourselves and change others around us. Laughter spreads positive energy.
It was first started by the founder of worldwide Laughter Yoga movement. Facial expressions influence a person's emotions.
When you laugh, your moods change and positive emotions arise unconsciously. That is why groups of people gather to spend time laughing together. It is a healthy practice that strengthens bonds and boosts overall happiness.
Also Read: How To Avoid Laugh Lines Around The Mouth
Laughter is a miraculous haler. It is a remedy that cures many problems. It simply changes the state of mind instantly. And that is why laughter has become a therapy now.
Laughter yoga has become popular all over the world. Today's society needs laughter and peace more than anything else.
Man has progressed so much in the fields of science and technology but forgot to laugh amidst the stress of daily life. This laughter day reminds all of us how to switch on the healing process inside the body and mind by simply stretching the lips to laugh out loud with our loved ones!